Season Almost Ending !!

zoopop.5630

> @"Wakthor Thorwak.2819" said:

> my goal is to make it to gold 1 and that will never happend for me

Don't let your dreams be memes.

> @"MithranArkanere.8957" said:

> I am extremely disappointed on all of you.

>

> Not a single mention of the one and only thing that really matters.

>

> Llamas.

>

> They exist, therefore, they must be obtained. Sportsmanship? Competition? Coin? Bah! Humbug! All irrelevant.

>

> Come and get your llama.

> Come and get your llama.

> Come and get your llama now.

My Princess Llama is fabulous.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > I'm glad the season is over and would be quite happy to never see another season or AT. It's been ugly and painful.

>

> So true. The seasons are awful. Same with ATs.

Actually in AT's you play premades so you are as good as your team is and your team is as good as you are, simple logic. You know what you can face there.

However, it's ranked that is lege armour farm for pve casuals.

> @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > > I'm glad the season is over and would be quite happy to never see another season or AT. It's been ugly and painful.

> >

> > So true. The seasons are awful. Same with ATs.

>

> Actually in AT's you play premades so you are as good as your team is and your team is as good as you are, simple logic. You know what you can face there.

> However, it's ranked that is lege armour farm for pve casuals.

The thing is the skill difference between the average team and the 2-3 top teams left in the game is so large that you can never hope to catch up to win a mAT. Even a daily AT is hard to win for average teams unless they play in during morning hours or night.

I would think that's the point of any match in PvP. And, they should get rid of the pointless daily for tournaments then.

Oh right, my goal. Well, getting another set of Ascended armor would've been nice, but the mandatory purple and the costs for making enough marks discouraged that. Only set that looked fine as a whole is the medium, the other two...meh. Now, it's farming the Crystal Desert track for the Desert armor boxes, since they decided the Warbeast armor (the only set I feel like working towards) should be gated being bounties, ensuring I can't reasonably work towards it on my own in PvE. Sigh.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > > > I'm glad the season is over and would be quite happy to never see another season or AT. It's been ugly and painful.

> > >

> > > So true. The seasons are awful. Same with ATs.

> >

> > Actually in AT's you play premades so you are as good as your team is and your team is as good as you are, simple logic. You know what you can face there.

> > However, it's ranked that is lege armour farm for pve casuals.

> The thing is the skill difference between the average team and the 2-3 top teams left in the game is so large that you can never hope to catch up to win a mAT. Even a daily AT is hard to win for average teams unless they play in during morning hours or night.

Ahh... yes. So how should we counter that? Considering the possibility that PvP in that matter won't get better, then those who wish to win should closely inspect the way they play (those top teams), they surely twitch their games.

On the other hand, how to understand this situation? Are they just too good, or is the rest of the players too bad? Either way if you put it that way then there is little to no prestige if the AT's keep on circulating between 2-3 teams because the rest is too weak. Where is the fun in snowballing other teams? :D

Wanted to end season with Platin ranking and go forward with my leg armor.

Need 1 more piece, will do it next season.

Was on Platin 1, hat to play only 1 game all few days to prevent decay and only 1 win to stay high enough in Plat 1 so that a lose won't

drag me down to Gold. Got a win game yesterday, that I really needed but got a player in my team, that says: "Oh no, we're winning, its unfair, I go afk."

And he did, lost the game, fucked me off, don't know, if I wanna play pvp again this year.

I got the same one as you. Finally,after 5 seasons i went to plat 1. I had fun...even won 2 games. But then...yeah...some player that thought 100 to 150 is a clear lose for our team went afk...and yeah back to gold. Now i dont have any more urge to play this stupid gamemode. So...one less player for this gamemode. All it takes now is that A-net somehow ruined Roleplay...then they have on player less, cause i dont enjoy the rest of the game anymore,except roleplay.

> @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > @"Rodzynald.5897" said:

> > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > @"Ithilwen.1529" said:

> > > > > I'm glad the season is over and would be quite happy to never see another season or AT. It's been ugly and painful.

> > > >

> > > > So true. The seasons are awful. Same with ATs.

> > >

> > > Actually in AT's you play premades so you are as good as your team is and your team is as good as you are, simple logic. You know what you can face there.

> > > However, it's ranked that is lege armour farm for pve casuals.

> > The thing is the skill difference between the average team and the 2-3 top teams left in the game is so large that you can never hope to catch up to win a mAT. Even a daily AT is hard to win for average teams unless they play in during morning hours or night.

>

> Ahh... yes. So how should we counter that? Considering the possibility that PvP in that matter won't get better, then those who wish to win should closely inspect the way they play (those top teams), they surely twitch their games.

> On the other hand, how to understand this situation? Are they just too good, or is the rest of the players too bad? Either way if you put it that way then there is little to no prestige if the AT's keep on circulating between 2-3 teams because the rest is too weak. Where is the fun in snowballing other teams? :D

Not sure what to do about it. Maybe have different leagues for automated tournaments?

After plat 2 for seasons 5 6 7 8. I just skipped this season comepletely. After season 4 it hasnt been worth playing. Unranked is more fun with less trash players that are reward hunters or afks. Now with the season ending they will play unranked :/. Can the new season start the day after 9 ends so unranked stays clean from toxic trash pugs. That would be nice :D.

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> Ooo, Quaggan goal was to have fun, that couldn't be achieved in Ranked, due to balance issues...

> Quaggan is hoooopppy that season is going to end, because it could mean, we will get some bigger balance patch once that happens. Wooo-hooo!

Don't hope to hard, remember how promising a "mid season balance patch" sounded? And then just disapointment.

My Goal was to enjoy pvp. i never really pvp'ed... just in season 6 (pre sigil rework i ranked as plat). now im sitting in gold 2 and maybe try to get into 3. what i found most enjoyable for me is to play and try out builds that are most fun to me and try to get better at those. not care to much for pof builds. another + is that i can craft 1 or 2 leg armor pieces out of it. cant wait for the next season =)