An idea to improve Jumping Puzzles, for those of us that like Jumping Puzzles.

pholtos.9751

> @"Willhart.8230" said:

> I feel like adding a npc to the start of each jp would take away some of the joy of stumbling into them randomly, and the mystery of finding some abandoned place that you probably should not be in. Npc show on the map.

Only if they're a vendor. They don't show up if it's just a random NPC. Villagers don't show up on the map.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

> I would be totally behind that. As someone who HATES JPs though, I'd also like a 'nerfed' option where I can use my mounts etc. for the ones where they are disabled.

I dont mind people with mounts on most jumping puzzles, i usually stop and wait for them to go past because it can be difficult to judge when a norn or charr are jumping at the same time but it's impossible when a mount is there.

But I'd like them to stop mounts in Fawcett's Bounty or at least where the chamber's floor is constructed of loose rocks, three times i got most of the way across only to have a mount jump over me and the ground to be gone.

> @"Biff.5312" said: Charr who are so big/unwieldy that I can't see anything at all when in the puzzle.

After playing both a Norn and Charr and giving up on some puzzles with them I do sympathise with you and understand why players playing them would use mounts.

> @"Dashingsteel.3410" said:

> Rewards are fine. Please do not waste developer time on jumping puzzles.

2 blues and a green if that? I'd pay to not get them. Couldn't disagree more with the second point either. The movement system is one of gw2's strengths and JPs are IMO worthy of a much larger dev time. Subjective opinions tho.