What if (even if its not possible) our commanders will become new God of War?

Arden.7480

What if we will become the new Gods? It seems really unlikely but here are my proves:

1) Nobody in Tyria is so experienced in the wars, 5 yrs only passed and we are the most important characters in Tyria.

2) During LS3 current events we found out the Shadowstone that uis able to consume the magic. What if it's able to consume dragon's magic too?

3) The trailer are more our character's centric than ever before. It looks like we are preparing to take another role.

Even if its charr, norn etc, we know it's possible to be a new god because we would nhever imagine we would join to the human organization and now we are the members of the Shining Blade.

I cannot find any other character to take over god's magic, our character or maybe Menzies, but if it'd be Menzies who suddenly appear and take the powers of Balthazar so then LS4 would mean another chasing after character what would be awful and idiotic.

So only our PCs. It seems we must kill him if he will cause more troubles, but i still believe Balthazar won't be killed and all will end happily for everyone just not for Kralkatorrik. :) and Kasmeer

Sure, your character can become the God of War. At the end of PoF you'll get an awesome cutscene of them bidding goodbye to Tyria and entering the Fissue of Woe. From that point on their location on the character select screen always shows Fissue of Woe and you can never play them in Tyria.

Ok, that would be silly. Maybe you can occasionally log into them to grant a blessing to another player, before being automatically logged out again.

One thing people seem to not notice is that Balthazar lost most of his powers. Players speculate Menzies took over and left his half brother in prison (or sent into exile). This means his powers were already transfered. Currently Balthazar is powered by dragon magic which means, most likely, nobody needs to replace him after death as there is new god of war already. And dragon magic either goes into Tyria again or is consumed by Gleam and Aurene.

It's just a speculation. This is why I used "if" several times.

I know there is Menzies but he never visited Tyria, he is more absent than the 6 human gods, so it'd be weird that he'd suddenly appear and take over all this power.

We trusted Kormir, we were both blessed by 5 true gods in the enter to the Gate of Abaddon (Torment) and we both were able to take over Abaddon's power.

Now I can't see anyone who even technically would take over his power and become a new god to keep balance in the Eternal Alchemy beside the commander.

As I wrote I think it will not be necessary because Balthazar won't be killed but it's only a wild speculation, even if it's non-sense to you.

We'll see, it's coming in 2 days only!

being a God is a "divine" version of bureacracty rule. So the commander will respond the offer same way he respondend to offer to be the new Pact Marshall.

> : As flattered as I am by your offer, I'm going to have to respectfully decline, General.

> : After our Mordremoth battle, I believe I, Rytlock, and the others would be more effective operating as our own guild.

> General Almorra Soulkeeper: I understand the decision on your early retirement, although I'm disappointed. I still believe in the Pact's goal.

> : I do too, and I'll always be ready to lend a hand. It'll just be outside the system.

> Rytlock Brimstone: Out from under a mountain of paperwork, you mean!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Research_in_Rata_Novus

Ok so now why not the characters we know:

Kasmeer- yeah. better to name her Goddess of the Eternal Hiccups. Also she'd rather fit as replacement for Kormir- detecting lies, telling truth no matter what it is. Also she is necessary here- for Anise, Jennah. I'd rather see her as the Queen than Goddess if it turns out that Anise and Jennah are Lyssa.

Marjory is rather of Grenth's spirit, even when she wanted to keep an eye on 'Lazarus' she did it because of "necromancer in me".

Rytlock? Nope. I think he has enough of Mists, also the new invocation of Kalla "says" he is much more charr than human.

Canach/Caithe- very unlikely. I wonder what would Pale Tree say. xD They are needed to rebuild the trust they've lost after their treason. (I mean Sylvari).

Braham- not even involved in the story. But I wonder why one of the devs said so... A trick?

Rox- well her place is here :)

Also I doubt Balthazar isn't a god anymore. Abaddon was still the God of Secrets until he'd been beaten.

Aurene will absorb the powers of batlhazar to rapidly grow and grow more powerful to fight the dragons, or atleast subdue them until a way has been found to absorb their energy aswell, killing the dragons but keeping the world stable. who knows, the dragons might have gone crazy when they first received the influx of magic energy, twisiting them into the creatures they are now.

well it seems i went a bit off-topic.

on topic: the PC will never become a god-like being, it kills off any kind of future expansions, since you can't put mundane things in anymore, killing some monsters would be to easy for your god-character, since you'de kill them instantly. it would be quite boring being a god.

> @Danikat.8537 said:

> Sure, your character can become the God of War. At the end of PoF you'll get an awesome cutscene of them bidding goodbye to Tyria and entering the Fissue of Woe. From that point on their location on the character select screen always shows Fissue of Woe and you can never play them in Tyria.

>

> Ok, that would be silly. Maybe you can occasionally log into them to grant a blessing to another player, before being automatically logged out again.

This deserves more upvotes, brilliant.