[Are you a PVPer or PVEer?] VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE !

One answer is allowed, what you think you are a **PVPer** or a **PVEer** DO you have fun more playing sPVP and WvW or you have fun when fighting bosses and roaming around doing PVE staff?

I my self i'm A PVPer, i played 677 ranked game this season only and i play WvW too and i rarely do some PVE unless i have to farm or achieve something i needed or i went .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> There is no pve in gw2. Its theme park open world or pvp.

I can only see this topic working out for the best, yes siree. No sarcasm, really.

Personally I do 90% PvE of all sorts, with 10% being rather futile escapades in WvW once in a while because it reminds me of the great fun I had in Warhammer Online which featured the same kind of "siege zone control mixed of PvP and PvE". Really, it was pretty much identical to GW2's WvW. Sadly, I just cannot seem to get my main (Warrior) to work in there....

in GW1 I was a PvPer, in GW2 I am a PvEer. I just am not fond of conquest style pvp. I much preferred the randomized nature of the maps in GW1... sometimes there was zone capture, sometimes elimination, sometimes capture the flag, etc. The variety is what made it fun for me. Doing the exact same thing over and over, even with different map layouts, doesn't really appeal to me. If they can fix stronghold and improve the rewards for it, I'd happily take up that game mode a bit though.

I generally dislike PvP across all games. I'm just not that competetive and I don't like the way people act and talk in competetive enviroments. GW2 is no different. I stay as clear of PvP as much as possible. Even stay away from WvW with EotM being the only exception every now and again, because a lot of the time EotM is like a PvE champtrain.

PvE is what I enjoy. I actually really enjoy the story and it is the main reason I play. Other reasons is exploration and the beautiful visuals of the game.

I do play a little WvW when i feel like it, but 90% of my game time is spent in PvE. I don't play PvP. Never had and never will. I don't see a reason to enter a toxic environment full of nothing but whiners.

Btw, looking at the numbers of this pool it looks like 80% of the player base is made of PvErs. Color me surprised (sarcasm).

> @"Dukotje.4382" said:

> this is racism towards WvW :< i abstained my vote!

WvW is a ton of **Players** **Versus** another ton of **Players**.

WvW is "Bigger PvP" Might as well bunch the two together.

The only reason Arenanet made it it's own category is clearly because it's a bigger range of PvP than anything else.

Before anyone say "There's PvE aspect in it too!!!"

So does Stronghold in PvP.