Halloween 2017

mafioyo.2458

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's cool that it stays somewhat the same, so that new players or players who lost their accounts can get the stuff they lost! I think though they should add some stuff every year and change some things. For example, if they really don't want to bother themselves creating new skins or items, they could at least change the way we can get them so it would be a little different and spice things up (like the events etc)! But I think that the stuff that was available in the previous years should still be available, or else it's kinda unfair.

Anyways, I'd already be quite happy if I can get the cat ears hehe. :3

> @dchsknight.3042 said:

> So does Halloween event start today at reset, or tomorrow at reset?

>

It'll be on the 17th at around 9:00 Pacific, (12:00 Eastern,) or whenever the patch actually hits. Tuesday is patch day, and it's usually in the morning on the West Coast that we get our update, though the time is somewhat nebulous. No one really knows for certain, but if you're logged in you'll get notification that there's a build ready and you can log out to get it!

> @Pimpology.6234 said:

> better stock up on trick o treat bags and candy corn if u haven't already, prices going up. looks like new stuff is on the way this year. but they keeping tight lipped about it.

Prices will do a nose dive. And since every year there will be more bags and more candy corn in the game and especially more of it hoarded, the Prices will never rise again above a certain amount.