A lot of classes and builds are not wanted in parties/squads

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

>

> a Soldier/Knight Reaper (Power, Prec, Tough, Vit)

>

> and a Marauder Deadeye(power,prec,ferocity,vit)

>

> it really does suck that so few builds are viable.....

>

>

> GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

>

>

> but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

>

> durable builds.....suffer =(

I love your builds! :D I think people who say defensive stats are bad never actually tried them and they are the ones who get downed in one hit during meta events while I'm still above 80% HP as a Celestial Engineer, lol.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Mea.5491" said:

> > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

> >

> > a Soldier/Knight Reaper (Power, Prec, Tough, Vit)

> >

> > and a Marauder Deadeye(power,prec,ferocity,vit)

> >

> > it really does suck that so few builds are viable.....

> >

> >

> > GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

> >

> >

> > but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

> >

> > durable builds.....suffer =(

>

> I love your builds! :D I think people who say defensive stats are bad never actually tried them and they are the ones who get downed in one hit during meta events while I'm still above 80% HP as a Celestial Engineer, lol.

i actually choose them cause i noticed so many people complaining about thieves 1 shotting them in wvw. so i wanted a coutner xD

turns out, it made alot of the game ALOT easier

Here's something that's missing from the screenshot: all the groups that don't have a requirement. Why aren't they in the LFG? Because they fill quickly and disappear. We players cannot measure the actual turnover for groups without monitoring LFG for a few hours. What we see captured in any screenshot or even watching for 20 minutes doesn't reflect how many groups accept (or don't accept) any particular prof.

It's a "common sense isn't sensible" bit of cognitive dissonance similar to the Hospital Bed Problem. In a large hospital, you might ask a nurse how long patients have been around and they might tell you, "yeah, half the patients on the ward have been here two weeks; people stay around a lot." But the admissions clerk might say, "oh no, I've admitted tons of people; those beds turn over really quickly." And they'd both be correct. The reason is that the beds that aren't filled by "long term" patients are cycled very, very quickly and end up accommodating tons of patients.

So sure, if screenshot LFG 3-4 times in an hour, you'll see lots of "long term" looking-for-more listings. But those will be all the ones that are hard to fill. The easily-filled requests disappear right away.

Dude, your title is just plain **FALSE**...

No one wants 3 Banner Warriors (BS)

None of those parties are EMPTY, and the ones that are, ask for DPS.

DPS is ANYONE that does damage. But Chrono and Druid at least are a huge QoL improvement.

So yeah, a lot of parties will ask for at least a Chrono and a Druid. BS is kind of optional outside CM runs (and even in those).

No one's saying you can only bring a Druid a Chrono and a Warrior. They're saying they have the other positions covered, and require those.

I do fractals with my brother, and we specifically changed from Warrior and Guard to Druid and Chrono just because it takes longer to get those in.

So we just ask for DPS, and any one class and build (Except healer druids and support chronos) will fit in there.

I mean, this is the scenario on an average day for me:

22:00, start LFG, 22:10 start the first T4 fractal.

Depending on the fractals at 22:40-23:00 T4 done, starting Recomendeds.

Recomendeds done at 23:30-35.

What i'm saying is usually it takes 10m or less per fractal (excluding SO and, to an extent, TO because of long ass cutscenes/Dialog that extends it a lot). In a good day i can do quicker fractals in ~5 minutes at T4.

Now if we get unlucky (which happens), we end up taking 30 minutes on 10 minute fractals, which will end up with us not finishing fractals before reset. And since we don't have all day to play. We want to get things done.

And yes, i won't feel any compunction on kicking people some times. I always give people a chance. If someone straight up tells me they don't know a fractal, i'll teach.

If someone makes a mistake, i'll call attention to it so he doesn't repeat it. If he keeps repeating it, i call for a kick.

If that makes me elitist, so be it. But i don't think i have to put my objectives on hold because someone can't have the basic humility to ask for help. And if you're doing T4 fractals, you shouldn't even need that help anyway.

TLDR: **No one is excluding anyone from parties, they're just stating the roles they need to fill up their party, for the sake of expedience. Just because the role _you want_ is already taken doesn't mean your class/build is being excluded.**

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

>

>

>

> it really does suck that so few builds are ~~viable~~ **Optimal**.....

>

I fxed that for you

There's a lot more viable builds than non viable one. What you're talking about is Optimal builds. The META or Min-maxer.

If you don't want to play as meta or min-maxer, then stop trying to join such group. If that's all you can find on the LFG, then create your own.

>

> GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

>

> but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

>

Quiz time!

**You want to run Catacombs in underwear so you:**

**(A)** Cry on the forum that other groups wont accept you because you're in underwear

**(B)** Created your own group with specific demand to run dungeon in underwear and wait for like minded people to join.

The right answer is as you have guessed it

**C** R **E** A **T** E **Y** O **U** R **O** W **N** G **R** O **U** P

This way you can play the way you want.

Stop being a meta slave if you don't want to play meta.

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

> >

> > a Soldier/Knight Reaper (Power, Prec, Tough, Vit)

> >

> > and a Marauder Deadeye(power,prec,ferocity,vit)

> >

> > it really does suck that so few builds are ~~viable~~ **Optimal**.....

> >

>

> I fxed that for you

> There's a lot more viable builds than non viable one. What you're talking about is Optimal builds. The META or Min-maxer.

> If you don't want to play as meta or min-maxer, then stop trying to join such group. If that's all you can find on the LFG, then create your own.

>

> >

> > GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

> >

> > but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

> >

> > durable builds.....suffer =(

>

> Quiz time!

> **You want to run Catacombs in underwear so you:**

> **(A)** Cry on the forum that other groups wont accept you because you're in underwear

> **(B)** Created your own group with specific demand to run dungeon in underwear and wait for like minded people to join.

>

> The right answer is as you have guessed it

> **C** R **E** A **T** E **Y** O **U** R **O** W **N** G **R** O **U** P

>

> This way you can play the way you want.

> Stop being a meta slave if you don't want to play meta.

>

in regards to the catacomb, i don't think you understand what i ment by underwear run. we didn't actually do it with just underwear.

back then, dungeons were a literal grind. to kill a boss, members would die, respawn, and run back to boss while other members continued to fight the boss (so he wouldnt reset). so you'd have 2 fighting, and 3 running back.

this would take a while (they've since nerfed dungeons), so you'd eventually end up having respawned so many times that you'd be in your underwear (no repairs in dungeon).

thus "underwear run". because you'd have died so much that all your armor is broken. but you kept up the respawn train and kept the boss from resetting until you grinded him down enough to kill him.

now, dungeons have been nerfed, people have gotten actual gear, dps is higher, and you can't respawn if party is in combat. its alot different now.

so please don't assume you know what something is.....you assuming when i said "underwear run" means actually wearing no armor.....just shows you have no idea what i'm refering to.

"where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken"

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

> > >

> > > a Soldier/Knight Reaper (Power, Prec, Tough, Vit)

> > >

> > > and a Marauder Deadeye(power,prec,ferocity,vit)

> > >

> > > it really does suck that so few builds are ~~viable~~ **Optimal**.....

> > >

> >

> > I fxed that for you

> > There's a lot more viable builds than non viable one. What you're talking about is Optimal builds. The META or Min-maxer.

> > If you don't want to play as meta or min-maxer, then stop trying to join such group. If that's all you can find on the LFG, then create your own.

> >

> > >

> > > GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

> > >

> > > but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

> > >

> > > durable builds.....suffer =(

> >

> > Quiz time!

> > **You want to run Catacombs in underwear so you:**

> > **(A)** Cry on the forum that other groups wont accept you because you're in underwear

> > **(B)** Created your own group with specific demand to run dungeon in underwear and wait for like minded people to join.

> >

> > The right answer is as you have guessed it

> > **C** R **E** A **T** E **Y** O **U** R **O** W **N** G **R** O **U** P

> >

> > This way you can play the way you want.

> > Stop being a meta slave if you don't want to play meta.

> >

>

> in regards to the catacomb, i don't think you understand what i ment by underwear run. we didn't actually do it with just underwear.

>

> back then, dungeons were a literal grind. to kill a boss, members would die, respawn, and run back to boss while other members continued to fight the boss (so he wouldnt reset). so you'd have 2 fighting, and 3 running back.

>

> this would take a while (they've since nerfed dungeons), so you'd eventually end up having respawned so many times that you'd be in your underwear (no repairs in dungeon).

> thus "underwear run". because you'd have died so much that all your armor is broken. but you kept up the respawn train and kept the boss from resetting until you grinded him down enough to kill him.

>

> now, dungeons have been nerfed, people have gotten actual gear, dps is higher, and you can't respawn if party is in combat. its alot different now.

>

>

>

> so please don't assume you know what something is.....you assuming when i said "underwear run" means actually wearing no armor.....just shows you have no idea what i'm refering to.

>

> "where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken"

There's two kinds of people:

People that run in their underwear and people that try to find the strategy to kill a boss.

I've been doing dungeons since i was lvl 30 (so probably since even before the game's actual release), and never have i done it in a way that i'd lose all my gear. Especially because it was **more expensive to repair than what you'd get from dungeons**.

Sure the lieutenant was hard as hell at lvl 35, and i don't think we actually finished an explorable before at least lvl 60, and while sometimes it would devolve into one guy trying not to die while the rest was running back from respawning, that was the anomaly.

Also they didn't so much nerf dungeons as people got proper gear, builds and found how to trivialize encounters (like the lieutenant in AC, it used to be the hardest boss there, now its trivialized by LOSing him). Sure there were some nerfs (Arah P4 stands to mind) but the major role in dungeons being trivial was better gear and better strategy (which is why people ask for x on LFG, because it allows for the better strategy)

> @"Timo.1065" said:

> I blame Anet for this.

You should also blame players/posters. The introduction of healing and tanking specs was a reaction to long-term complaints by players who wanted to tank and/or heal in instanced group PvE content. Yes, ANet did so, but absent those complaints, would it have happened? I don't think so.

Also, blame players/posters for any increase in challenge which makes it more difficult for off-meta parties to complete a given instance. There have been persistent comments about instanced content being "too easy." As a result, ANet ups the ante.

Finally, you should also blame players for meta decisions. Yes, other professions can play the various group content roles. However, the meta consensus is that one profession is better than all others for a given role. That's always going to be the case. Were ANet to nerf profession X, profession Y would be seen as the best choice.

The only way to fix all of that is to make all professions capable of doing the same things and producing the same results. Think about that. How much fun would the game be if differences between professions were non-existent?

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Bringing back the (un)holy trinity for Raids was one of the biggest mistakes Anet have ever made.

They didn't bring it back, not in the way it exists in other games. Raids can be successfully completed using all sorts of comps. We have more interesting support builds now, but that doesn't mean that people need to bring a specific set of 10 builds; GW2 players still have a lot of options.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Bringing back the (un)holy trinity for Raids was one of the biggest mistakes Anet have ever made.

>

> They didn't bring it back, not in the way it exists in other games. Raids can be successfully completed using all sorts of comps. We have more interesting support builds now, but that doesn't mean that people need to bring a specific set of 10 builds; GW2 players still have a lot of options.

That depends on the encounter. Some of them they managed to make perfectly "GW2ish" in that they don't require a tank (Sloth and Matthias come to mind) but some definitely do require the same trinity other MMORPGs use - Tank, Healer and Deeeps.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > Bringing back the (un)holy trinity for Raids was one of the biggest mistakes Anet have ever made.

> >

> > They didn't bring it back, not in the way it exists in other games. Raids can be successfully completed using all sorts of comps. We have more interesting support builds now, but that doesn't mean that people need to bring a specific set of 10 builds; GW2 players still have a lot of options.

>

> That depends on the encounter. Some of them they managed to make perfectly "GW2ish" in that they don't require a tank (Sloth and Matthias come to mind) but some definitely do require the same trinity other MMORPGs use - Tank, Healer and Deeeps.

According to ANet's data, actual successful encounters use a greater variety of builds than we discuss in the forums. But let's ignore that for the moment. Isn't it the case that "healer" for GW2 raids can mean all sorts of builds, while "healer" in other games means only certain specific classes that have almost no other function? That is, we use the same terms in GW2 because they are convenient, but isn't there still a ton of GW2 variety for who can tank, heal, or DPS?

The GW2 trinity of damage, control, and support might be less pure than it was at launch. The encounters (mostly in raids) might call for using similar types of tanking or healing. But are we really in a situation in which the game is imposing limits on how to succeed? Or are these limits still mostly imposed by players upon each other?

> The GW2 trinity of damage, control, and support might be less pure than it was at launch. The encounters (mostly in raids) might call for using similar types of tanking or healing. But are we really in a situation in which the game is imposing limits on how to succeed? Or are these limits still mostly imposed by players upon each other?

Little bit of column a, little bit of column b.

As I said, it varies greatly per encounter/boss.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

> > @"Haishao.6851" said:

> > > @"arenta.2953" said:

> > > considering my main characters are a Knight Soulbeast (power, prec, toughness)

> > >

> > > a Soldier/Knight Reaper (Power, Prec, Tough, Vit)

> > >

> > > and a Marauder Deadeye(power,prec,ferocity,vit)

> > >

> > > it really does suck that so few builds are ~~viable~~ **Optimal**.....

> > >

> >

> > I fxed that for you

> > There's a lot more viable builds than non viable one. What you're talking about is Optimal builds. The META or Min-maxer.

> > If you don't want to play as meta or min-maxer, then stop trying to join such group. If that's all you can find on the LFG, then create your own.

> >

> > >

> > > GW2 used to be fun, bring what build u want. and if we die, keep trying cause its fun to play (anyone remember Ascalon Catacombs Underwear runs? where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken)

> > >

> > > but now...if you don't meet the requriement of this level dps or this specific class/armor set up. you'll be lucky to participate.....

> > >

> > > durable builds.....suffer =(

> >

> > Quiz time!

> > **You want to run Catacombs in underwear so you:**

> > **(A)** Cry on the forum that other groups wont accept you because you're in underwear

> > **(B)** Created your own group with specific demand to run dungeon in underwear and wait for like minded people to join.

> >

> > The right answer is as you have guessed it

> > **C** R **E** A **T** E **Y** O **U** R **O** W **N** G **R** O **U** P

> >

> > This way you can play the way you want.

> > Stop being a meta slave if you don't want to play meta.

> >

>

> in regards to the catacomb, i don't think you understand what i ment by underwear run. we didn't actually do it with just underwear.

>

> back then, dungeons were a literal grind. to kill a boss, members would die, respawn, and run back to boss while other members continued to fight the boss (so he wouldnt reset). so you'd have 2 fighting, and 3 running back.

>

> this would take a while (they've since nerfed dungeons), so you'd eventually end up having respawned so many times that you'd be in your underwear (no repairs in dungeon).

> thus "underwear run". because you'd have died so much that all your armor is broken. but you kept up the respawn train and kept the boss from resetting until you grinded him down enough to kill him.

>

> now, dungeons have been nerfed, people have gotten actual gear, dps is higher, and you can't respawn if party is in combat. its alot different now.

>

>

>

> so please don't assume you know what something is.....you assuming when i said "underwear run" means actually wearing no armor.....just shows you have no idea what i'm refering to.

>

> "where we keep running to the boss until we grind him down. usually ending up with all our armor broken"

Sorry, I played dungeons since launch and I don't remember of that very specific (and pathetic) strategy.

To me, running Catacombs in underwear is going in without armor for added difficulty.

It doesn't change the point of my post though.

Create your own group.

> According to ANet's data, actual successful encounters use a greater variety of builds than we discuss in the forums. But let's ignore that for the moment. Isn't it the case that "healer" for GW2 raids can mean all sorts of builds, while "healer" in other games means only certain specific classes that have almost no other function? That is, we use the same terms in GW2 because they are convenient, but isn't there still a ton of GW2 variety for who can tank, heal, or DPS?

>

> The GW2 trinity of damage, control, and support might be less pure than it was at launch. The encounters (mostly in raids) might call for using similar types of tanking or healing. But are we really in a situation in which the game is imposing limits on how to succeed? Or are these limits still mostly imposed by players upon each other?

Depends how you look at it but people tend to go for the most optimal, painless and time saving comp/strat. It is like having 2 options for your drive to work, 1 is a lot faster while the other is a lot longer but has better scenery. I would rather sleep in and take the shorter drive to work.

There have been groups that killed raid bosses with 10 scourges or a comp that did not have a druid and chrono present but when you go and look at the actual logs you will see there is a massive difference in damage done, damage taken, healing output, boon uptime etc.. Druid and Chrono bring so much QoL and utility to the group it is not worth the headache to bring something else that does their job a lot worse.

The trinity in this game is a lot worse because when you compare to other games with defined roles you have 1 tank that does X and another that does Y while healers are differentiated between healer based mechanics like X healer to shield one mechanic, Y healer to raid wide heal and Z healer to bring mitigation cooldowns for the dps and tanks. In gw2 you have chrono and druid that do everything to the point you just stack 2 of each. There is no diversity unless you really just want to not play druid/chrono.

There are some niche things that heal ele and support rev can on 1 or 2 bosses but I wouldn't really call that diversity because all you really do is drop a druid for 1 or the other.

In order for this to change in gw2 anet is going to have to start removing things from both druid and chrono. The removal of the group wide distortion was a very good start but at the same time the change to GotL didn't really do anything.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> Are you sure that's the problem highlighted here? Look again. You see all those lfg posts saying "meta only" or using gibberish acronyms? they're STILL WAITING. They're sitting around doing nothing, hoping to find a perfect team instead of playing the game.

>

> Look at who is NOT waiting around to play. Do you see any "lfg-any" groups waiting around to fill? Nope, not a one. Are there none being made? or are they filling up INSTANTLY and are ALREADY PLAYING?

>

> Let them wait. Enjoy your game. F the meta.

This guy wins the thread.

> @"Vault Girl.6792" said:

> > @"VaaCrow.3076" said:

> > All i see there is people playing how THEY want. Which is what alot of people on this forum use as their rally cry "NO I PLAY HOW I WANT!". That's simply like minded people finding groups to play through content together. If you don't like it form your own groups... i really don't see an issue, every game has some classes that are better at certain parts of the game, GW2 is no different.

>

> So you think that 3 builds (not even classes) being significantly better than all other builds isn't an issue?

>

>

the balance in this game has been a joke since hot, i just accept that its beyond the balance teams ability to balance the game.

> Here's something that's missing from the screenshot: all the groups that don't have a requirement. Why aren't they in the LFG? Because they fill quickly and disappear. We players cannot measure the actual turnover for groups without monitoring LFG for a few hours. What we see captured in any screenshot or even watching for 20 minutes doesn't reflect how many groups accept (or don't accept) any particular prof.

>

> It's a "common sense isn't sensible" bit of cognitive dissonance similar to the Hospital Bed Problem. In a large hospital, you might ask a nurse how long patients have been around and they might tell you, "yeah, half the patients on the ward have been here two weeks; people stay around a lot." But the admissions clerk might say, "oh no, I've admitted tons of people; those beds turn over really quickly." And they'd both be correct. The reason is that the beds that aren't filled by "long term" patients are cycled very, very quickly and end up accommodating tons of patients.

>

> So sure, if screenshot LFG 3-4 times in an hour, you'll see lots of "long term" looking-for-more listings. But those will be all the ones that are hard to fill. The easily-filled requests disappear right away.

They don't fill quickly and disappear. They're never made. I've been running fractals on a daily basis for nearly a year now, and the unrestricted groups are rare and slow to fill. If they do fill, it is full of players who are terrible. These terrible players join these groups because they get kicked from all other groups because they are terrible.

The whole "form your own group" thing doesn't work. The reason why is because all the players who are capable of running on any comp are also the same players who will refuse to do so. Only the obtuse are concerned with doing the best on _their class_ instead of doing the best overall.

parties/squads was one of the most useless things anet add to this game as a whole . more so the lag and other problems that come with this . even tho i know anet is not bright enough to do so . but for the betterment of the game . it be far more better if parties/squads was removed from the game fully !!! and yet another reason as to why i keep all chats and so forth turned off and decline all party and group invites . yup anet really needs to remove this from the game . :# :# :#

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Bringing back the (un)holy trinity for Raids was one of the biggest mistakes Anet have ever made.

>

> They didn't bring it back, not in the way it exists in other games. Raids can be successfully completed using all sorts of comps. We have more interesting support builds now, but that doesn't mean that people need to bring a specific set of 10 builds; GW2 players still have a lot of options.

This is why I call it a pseudo-trinity system. It's not a full system like you see in traditional mmorpgs because a lot of the tanking mechanics are missing, but it still requires a sort of tank and a healer. It's almost as if Anet wanted to put in a trinity system but at the same time didn't want the game to turn into a traditional mmorpg. The result is a system that doesn't fit in either category and is very clumsy to play with.

Personally I would much rather they took out third party healing altogether and instead give support specs buffs that can be applied to individual teammates. For example, you could give an ally a buff so that their next weapon skill stuns the target. This would be far more engaging gameplay for the support players while giving the dps players more individual responsibility for their actions. Also just to be clear, when I said remove healing entirely I meant we would still have the personal healing skills for each class but you can't heal another player.

The other thing I'd like to see gone is aggro related to toughness. This mechanic really has no place and all it does is limit the gear you can take on a character in a raid. Instead, I'd like to see see a return of the priority aggro system we had in gw1, where mobs would actively target cloth-wearing casters and healers if they were in range. This would feed much better into the whole avoidance and personal survivability that the game is clearly designed around. I'm not going to hold much hope on that though.

> @"arenta.2953" said:

>

>

>

> it really does suck that so few builds are viable.....

>

>

>

>

>

Your mixing up viable with optimal mate alot of people do it, your builds prove that they are viable you play them.

Meta players/groups will ask for this. Im in favour for this cause some of us want efficient speed runs done (which generally means meta comp/builds). If you can't find a group on LFG that wants the role/class you play, post "Casual group/chill group" no one is stopping you from making a group yourself (as another user said) and i see no issue here.

+1 community issue.

by excluding noobs (who arent going to re-roll a new spec just to try a dungeon/fractal/squad)

it starts the beginning of the end . advice is better than exclusion the lfg all noob fails after 30% and doesn't play the content again.

so when one grinder leaves theres no replacement

guildwars should be friendly its group based

leave meta for pvp ,

the problem is the balance team are on drugs and don't bother to balance the special buffs and dps among all classes. if few could be banners(something that replaces the banners with totems, spirit weapons, turrets) so more variety would be (not to stack each other if same buffs). druid shouldn't be the only mighter. others should have the options to be effective as a might buffer efficiently too. other dpsers should also have 20% damage when target stunned so weavers wouldn't be the only best option in fracs. to have balance wise with the damage.i suggested it way before but they don't listen. now ya have just elitism and class discrimination.