Ghosting: A New Concept in WvW

Michael Conrad.6704

I unknowingly glided into three guilded roamers the other day. Of course they killed me and one of them (an engineer) threw a ram down on me. I continued to watch them and saw that they were heading in the direction of north camp. I was doing guild missions with about 6 guildies at the time so I called to the guild that those three were going north camp. We killed the three of them at north camp with 7. I threw a ram down on the engineer.

It. Doesn't. Actually. Do. Anything.

It. Doesn't. Actually. Mean. Anything.

What goes around comes around. No need to add salt mechanics.

~ Kovu

> @"Offair.2563" said:

> > @"Doo Lally.8594" said:

> > At one point in the past the corpse jumping used to irritate me but then I just got used to pressing 'm' to bring up the map immediately after I was downed and spam the nearest waypoint. I rarely ever see such behaviour now and it makes for a much less toxic experience.

>

> You can also pop a balloon or kite when dead to compliment their corpse jumping.

OOOOO - I didn't know that, ty. I'll try that tonight.

> @"Sasajoe.1509" said:

>

> If you play a thief you deserve what you get (dancing & mocking ... too bad there is no /spit emote like in wow)

sure thief has the tools to avoid death so there is no reason he is dead but will still happen from time to time. if 'cause he could have avoided it' is a reason for that reaction, then i should do that to everyone i kill in an outnumbered situation cause there is absolutly no reason to die there? i would be busy dancing all day long then.

I love it when 3 to 10 people manage to kill me and then one dances on my corpse . Mainly because I scouted you to my main group which by the time you got me down I delayed you and got you to focus so much on me you didn't realise my entire purpose was to keep you there so that the main group can wipe you.

A few seconds later your entire group are corpses and I'm up and on my way whilst you have a nice run back from your spawn. I won't dance on your corpses- I'm too busy smiling at the instant karma:-)

> @"Svarty.8019" said:

> I hope someone here goes on to develop their own game with all the great ideas from the WvW forum, because they won't be going in GW2, that I can guarantee!

Yeah, lets go build our own WvW, with blackjack and hookers! In fact forget about WvW and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Svarty.8019" said:

> > I hope someone here goes on to develop their own game with all the great ideas from the WvW forum, because they won't be going in GW2, that I can guarantee!

> Yeah, lets go build our own WvW, with blackjack and hookers! In fact forget about WvW and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing.

ur forgoting the jack daniels...