New Story Content.

Krusnick.4276

Ok guys, I get your busy but where is the new story content. If you have time to put stuff out in the store you have time to put out new story content. Nothing except gem store updates since Wintersday and that was almost exactly 30 days ago. Where's the new story stuff when can we expect it. That's like one of the only things I look forward too in this game. The Great and interesting story.

How on Earth is a full map, new instances and related features, achievements and collections in any way on par with releasing a couple of gemstore skins? (who are also a completely different team..)

LS episodes are approx 2-3months apart but not guaranteed to this, plus there was a Christmas break in between this time. If they need a few weeks to polish it then so be it - that's a good thing. Personally I'm not expecting it until after the Lunar festival. Before then is a bonus

Not really a lore thread buuuut...

"Release every 2-3 months", and Daybreak was released November 28th. It hasn't been two full months yet - next Sunday will be the 2 month mark. Most Season 3 releases were on 9-11 week cadences.

Expect the release to be Tuesday, if we get a trailer today/tomorrow, or more likely on February 6th.

You guys got spoiled from Season 1 it seems. Can't even wait 9 weeks before complaining about "lack of content".

And even then, we got the (albeit small as always) Current Events with the end of Wintersday.

Also, how is January 9th (when said Current Events was added and Wintersday ended) "almost exactly 30 days" before January 25th? That's exactly 16 days. "Almost exactly" half of 30.

I mean... gemstore gloves and boots are hardly the same as a new zone, mastery, story instances, current events, etc. a more apt complaint would be “why are they waisting time on the gemstore instead of skins as rewards.” But either way, that’s not s Lore topic and would belong in general discussion...

I’m quite happy with the content we have now, was actually surprised LW4 started as early as it did.

> @"Krusnick.4276" said:

> Ok guys, I get your busy but where is the new story content. If you have time to put stuff out in the store you have time to put out new story content. Nothing except gem store updates since Wintersday and that was almost exactly 30 days ago. Where's the new story stuff when can we expect it. That's like one of the only things I look forward too in this game. The Great and interesting story.

New Story: Abaddon is secretly alive and controling Palawa Joko

> @"Ardid.7203" said:

> The real Palawa Joko is dead! Actual Palawa Joko is Lazarus in disguise, the Red Lady is Eir in disguise, and Kralkatorrik is secretly Balthazar in disguise! And they are all in a love triangle! Because pointless plot twists!!!!

And we're actually Vizier Kilbron in disguise! And the Skritt are the true heroes of Tyria!

(Sorry for the spoilers.)