Worst possible balance patch scenario?

witcher.3197

> @"DerJoker.9081" said:

> Updated "Hundred Blades" to fit the skill description. "Hundred Blades" will now have 100 strikes

Don't forget that the animation can't be cancelled at all, the character even keeps on hundred blading when downed or killed.

The full animation only takes 46 seconds (with a lot of spins, rolls and purzelbaums) and they worked 6 months with motion capture of normal people, midgets, models and fat people (and fat, hairy people) to get a graceful, yet heroic choreography of death.

Revenant: Increased energy cost by 25% on all skills. weapon skill 1 auto attack is now considered an up keep skill - requires -3 energy degen.

Oh wait - this was suppose to be worst case? Oh I thought this is what will probably happen.

Worse case, is that they fix all the issues with the Revenant (core and elite specs). I really enjoy playing a extremely under powered, easy to kill, crappy self healing and broken class. I wouldn't know what to do if it actually was balanced and was competitive. I like being a loot bag for everyone in WvW.