Guild Wars 2- AikijinX 1 Shot Thief/Daredevil Roaming/Outnumbered Vol. 8

AikijinX.6258

Hey Guys,

I'm back with ANOTHER ONE!! Sorry for the delay ! I've been dealing with a lot of real life obligations!, but I definitely didn't want to stay away too long and keep you guys out of the loop. So here's another one-- Vol. 8

BUILD INFO DOWN BELOW!!

I hope you enjoy the video just as much as I enjoyed recording the clips! Please be sure to (Like, Comment, and Subscribe, if you want to keep updated with new content!!)

Special Thanks to Sage of Melandru (Darnell/Melandru) for the making of this great montage! Check his Channel out! You wont be disappointed!

Darnell/Melandru channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPDge7TCCJChWDgFc7rt3g/featured

Music In Order:

Thirty Seconds to Mars- Battle of One

Black Veil Brides- My Vow

Machine Head- Kaleidoscope

Breaking Benjamin- Feed the Wolf

Skillet- Set It Off

Builds:

D/P 1 Shot Build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAoaVn0MBFmilOBGOB8PhFaCbuC+BHheZhvQZQLAMhiAA-j1SBQBP4BBoH9NO4QA4hDgwCOiBZUp1V2fUGISlIA4EAwIlgJU9nAAHAn33++b++7v/+8zP/8zPvt/98z/98z/93fPvUARMBD-w

S/D Core Build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAsYVl0MhenYpTwwJw/EHwEVPKCxEVnABwu5DjzoNA-jlCEQBMZ/RZwEORCXUJi/U/BAHxgApE8N6bcoSrBcIAIwDAIAwBw5Nv5nn5nf+5P/8zP/8z77zP/8zP/8zP/8zLFggSwA-w

S/D DrD Build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAsYVn0MBFmilOBGOB8PhFsiyLCugOYu5v+uvLAiucE-jlCEQBOUp1b03wk9HlBE4BB4P1fAwRMYAHCgApE8iKRmwJQ4bABwgqQgQIEWr1at6LUrhaNECVpAiYCG-w

Rifle DE Build: (WvW Version)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU8Yn0MB9OhlOBOGD8PhFYCjPZGNvmaJgAwuxLMcGGRA-j1CCQBUZ/RZwd09shDigBV/hBHJgEpEEAXAgPqExiKtQwBMYYPAgvBEArVqqChQYtWr1qvatWr1atWlCQQJYA-w

Rifle DE Build: (PvP Version)

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAU8Yn0MB9OhlOBOGD8PhFYCzLMcGGR8Jzo51ULBEA2NA-jZBXABAs/wzPAA1LDM8RAw5LCAA

I thought I was a scary dead eye... you're the bigger monster.

Though is it me... or is thief the most mechanic heavy class in PvP?

I don't think other professions have as many unspoken skill interactions and combos as thief does. Like the one mile Thief gank. Stealing into a spiking damage attack. Or using the Steal/Infiltrator's signet as an escape manuever. And you really can't go far with thief without knowing them.

> @"Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497" said:

> I thought I was a scary dead eye... you're the bigger monster.

>

> Though is it me... or is thief the most mechanic heavy class in PvP?

>

> I don't think other professions have as many unspoken skill interactions and combos as thief does. Like the one mile Thief gank. Stealing into a spiking damage attack. Or using the Steal/Infiltrator's signet as an escape manuever. And you really can't go far with thief without knowing them.

> @"babazhook.6805" said:

> Nice stuff. Amply demonstrates how RIFLE not all about DJ.

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> As always an absolute pleasure to watch, thief mastered.

> @"Turk.5460" said:

> Good stuff!

>

> Lol @ the YB Warrior you deleted. He is the second saltiest player I've seen on this game. I demolish him just as quick whenever I see him, oh lord does he get angry.

Thanks guys for the dope support and feedback!! I want to know if there's anything that you guys would like to see more of in the next montage :D !! This is totally up for discussion!

And yeah the ND. YB warrior. He was a delight to get a clip of haha.

And Thief definitely is one of the more technical more strategy oriented high risk classes to play indeed!

> @"DeceiverX.8361" said:

> Good to see you're back in NA.

> Curious, why Bewildering Ambush on the rifle build?

I asked the same thing last time he posted a montage. It must be a preference thing, he likes the added damage from condi. I gave it a try, but I couldn't see the value over SoH.

> Good to see you're back in NA.

> Curious, why Bewildering Ambush on the rifle build?

One problem with SOH is if you in the DE spec it becomes somehwat redundant with unforgiving if that trait chosen. They both fire on MARK.BV is also chosen meaning another stun.

With MERCY chosen wherein steal can be reset at any time and with steal reset on kill , the SOH is much less useful overall. He mentioned BA at least offers damage and gives people pause when trying to perform an action. I personally can not so what more SOH can add. In my own similar spec (non condition) , given I tend to swap weapons a lot, I took QP for this reason. (Prior to the malice changes on mark time synergy between the next steal and the desire to keep maximum malice stacks on was not always a good thing with a lower steal ICD)

Didn't he say last time that the confusion is most a cover condition to force panic or at least force the other player to have to react to it roughly at the same time as his opener. Even if it's not a damage thorns skill it's a decision pusher and I suppose that can be jarring to a lot of players who are playing by the beat.

Conditions are cleansed as a LIFO queue/stack, though. Unless you're re-casting Mark after making the intial attack to apply a first set of conditions (which are the real threat), it won't act as a cover condition.

I suppose it could force something in error, though I don't know, I think I'd generally prefer the initiative benefits of QP.

"Cover condition" would probably be an over description. I think it's just an easy fast bit of pressure to add one more thing for the other player to think about while he's exploding on them. I get it, with mercy and marks flipping enough the cool down shouldn't be much of a drag but it leaves Unforgiving the deliberate interrupt and I think his last thread argued the choice of sigils for stuns. Ya, SoH is just really good but if it's that confusion is performing then that's awesome.

Thanks for arguing for my reasoning. Because i keep explaining and reiterating my reason for this trait on different threads, and even youtube comments and messages. It gets tiring LOL. Thank You guys for the comments too, and showing me some love :) I guess the Thief forums just aint as lively as it used to be, or montages are under appreciated at this point in the year.

> @"Slugonaut.9841" said:

> Always a pleasure to watch man, I haven't been playing my thief much lately these days but maybe this will get me back into it ;)

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> I can only dream of ever being as good as you. Hats off, man!

Definitely dope to hear from you guys, and your feedback! I very much appreciate it!. If you want to see more of something in the next montage, please do let me know. I would love to hear some thoughts ^_^ !

Thank you guys, I do this for you ^^

> @"AikijinX.6258" said:

> > @"Slugonaut.9841" said:

> > Always a pleasure to watch man, I haven't been playing my thief much lately these days but maybe this will get me back into it ;)

>

> > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > I can only dream of ever being as good as you. Hats off, man!

>

> Definitely dope to hear from you guys, and your feedback! I very much appreciate it!. If you want to see more of something in the next montage, please do let me know. I would love to hear some thoughts ^_^ !

>

> Thank you guys, I do this for you ^^

You got some next-level staff plays in the current meta? I want to see if it's still viable in solo-roaming.

I also remember fighting you a long time ago in Desert BL. I will never forget that moment when I thought I got you because your HP was lower than mine, we both stealthed, then suddenly I got hit with the impact strike combo and died. I said to myself "Why didn't I thought of that?!"

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"AikijinX.6258" said:

> > > @"Slugonaut.9841" said:

> > > Always a pleasure to watch man, I haven't been playing my thief much lately these days but maybe this will get me back into it ;)

> >

> > > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > > I can only dream of ever being as good as you. Hats off, man!

> >

> > Definitely dope to hear from you guys, and your feedback! I very much appreciate it!. If you want to see more of something in the next montage, please do let me know. I would love to hear some thoughts ^_^ !

> >

> > Thank you guys, I do this for you ^^

>

> You got some next-level staff plays in the current meta? I want to see if it's still viable in solo-roaming.

> I also remember fighting you a long time ago in Desert BL. I will never forget that moment when I thought I got you because your HP was lower than mine, we both stealthed, then suddenly I got hit with the impact strike combo and died. I said to myself "Why didn't I thought of that?!"

I will definitely be sure to add more staff gameplay ! and Yes i remember that !! Hahaha i was like Noooooo he's gonna get me! Then i was like "Sike" my CD's are ready ;)

• 2 weeks later...