Event Trolling & Cheating

So, I'm sure this has probably come up some times, but, perhaps if the community gets involved enough bringing the issue forward, ANET will hopefully help us combat it.

I am a regular at the 1am (Central Time) Tequatl world boss. My guild organizes, buffs, and leads the various groups against the dragon so that everyone may leave with the many shinies we enjoy. However, it is not only at this world boss, but many others we have to deal with event trolling and "Cheating". By cheating, I mainly mean individuals who bring low level characters to the event (in this case, Teq) who will normally steal turrets that have already been claimed by players, and get involvement rewards from this. These cheaters usually cause a commotion, bad mouthing other players, and just become general dicks who quickly die still, and demand to be rezzed instead of waypointing. Then, there's events like Triple Trouble (one I frequent just as a zerg member) where guilds take the time to organize everything, only for people to come to this sensitive event in order to troll and cause everyone to lose out on lewtz (EG, attacking aboms or killing heads too soon when other parties are too far behind). When you attempt to report these individuals, there is not category in the report option to put them under, nor in the years I have played this game, has there ever been any addressing of it. So, the question remains.

What is the plan to address what I would consider a huge problem with Guild Wars 2? Is there a way to report these trolls and cheaters, or a way to change the game in order to isolate them from the events? Granted, my questioning may trigger a hail of responses based on wording, but I simply mean, How do we stop this, or what can we do to stop it? I really hope ANET can help out on this, or else It really turns me away from playing the game. Thank you.

This is a very gray area and has to do with entitlement. Are you entitled to have a win in coordinated group content? The short answer is no. If the group as a whole doesn’t cooperate enough. One turret less during Teq shouldn’t make the difference. But 15 people discussing it and getting annoyed instead of playing will make the difference and lead to a fail.

On the other hand. Grieving with the purpose of grieving is not allowed and should get the players banned.

I wouldent say its cheating or grieving to be there as low level or to take a turret.

I mean they have the right to be there if they can get to the place, and a low level on a turret can use it the same way a high level do.

About killing heads I guess your talking about tripple wurm, well not everyone are in the commanders squad or might not even speak english so can be a language barrier there aswell.

You got no prof that they are trolling/grieving you unless you time stamp them saying it in chat mate.