Collecting orbs at the dhuum is worse now

I used to be able to collect orbs 100% of the time. Now it's very unpredictable, sometimes the orbs just fly right through me.... Anyone else feels it's worse now after anet "fixed" the issue to make orb collecting easier? I have max 50 ping with no packet loss

Didn't feel any different from before the patch when I did orbs yesterday. Usually I'd get them, sometimes they (mostly the big ones, which is particularly annoying) would just fly through me as if nothing happened. Imho, the orb thing makes Dhuum the worst raid boss in GW2. Just don't design stuff that way when you know (as Ben admitted on Reddit) that the engine can't properly handle it.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> I haven't been doing green for ages...... quite nervous to go in and try tbh lol.. but I will try if I hv time this week :) feedback after

Just a reminder for anyone else feeling similarly nervous about doing greens (I know your fine now Talindra). You can solo stealth your way to the first green circle event, so it is possible for players to practice this mechanic in their solo time:

Also for complete beginners, greens are pretty much the exact same no matter which reaper you go up at. I.e go left and get the big one, then get surrounding small ones.

Edit: left being left while facing the inner of the circle. Also called clockwise or negative using right hand rule with up as positive.