Dungeons, Fractals, Raids Scoreboard?

I am afraid that this system will only make the PvE community even worse.

Let me explain:

This system, basically serves for users to compete with each other, who does more damage, more heal or more support. But if you put a reward for it, what you are going to do is basically that most ignore the main objective of the game and concentrate on competing with each other to the users of the group. What is achieved in the end is punishing the whole group, whether you are competing or not. Everyone pays it very dearly, and this will make the toxicity of PvE explode or increase in a hellish way.

2 games where I was, I will not say names. They put this same system, and they came out very expensive, they lost many users in the field of PvE. And one of them closed for that big mistake, and another had to close it after 30 days, when a hundred thousand users complained about that system.

1 game, which is not MMORPG but rather third-person shoother. He had this same system, but without reward and people liked him. (others less and others more)

In summary, what is achieved with this system is basically to increase the toxicity of the users and of the community itself, and the PvE area that is currently being a challenging mode is going to be transformed into a competitive (mainly) challenging PvE environment. , if you get to put it.

It is a system, with a very sharp blade, if you do not have a lot of care you can pay it dearly.

> @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > @"pelle ossa.9705" said:

> > "We would rather spend the time on new content."

> > this is the best joke of the year

> >

> >

>

> Why? :P pls explain how that's funny

cos when they release content usually is 1 hour of story and than nothing for 3 months... pof was THE CONTENT expansion , and at the end of the day hot had more content even if it was a feature expansion... and after not even a month pof maps was without ppl... and if we add the fact that they don't want to release a stupid road map that every other game does even alpha/beta games this days have a road map , weekly update on the works and stuff... but they no cos they are arenanet , when it's ready but full of bugs , 1 hour of content for 3 months, wvwvw left to die and no one care, im still waiting after 9 months update on the spvp at tournament ui that is horrible...

ppl will reply that with ls4 ep1 had 1 raid wing and 1 fractal YES, but fractal was without cm and useless, raid wing came out after nearly 10 months from the last wing (and there was huge bugs.... like always)...