Do you really know how to play Soulbeast ? SB can solve all the trouble

> @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

>

> choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > >

> > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> >

> > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > Not that OP i would say ...

>

> s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> >

> > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

>

> Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

>

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > >

> > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > >

> > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > Not that OP i would say ...

> >

> > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

>

> Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

>

> Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > >

> > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> >

> > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> >

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > >

> > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > >

> > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > >

> > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> >

> > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> >

> > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

>

> All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

Don't change the subject.

You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

> > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > >

> > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > >

> > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > >

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > >

> > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > >

> > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > >

> > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > >

> > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > >

> > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> >

> > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

>

> Don't change the subject.

>

> You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

> > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > > >

> > > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > > >

> > > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > > >

> > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > > >

> > > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > > >

> > > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > > >

> > > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> > >

> > > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> >

> > Don't change the subject.

> >

> > You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

>

> Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

See, that's where you're wrong (again).

Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

> > @"XxsdgxX.8109" said:

> > Yeah they actually have been stupid strong for a while now it's just that other specs were easier to use and more overpowered.

>

> Who willing to try this build will understand how strong it is.

I've been a high level PvPer and ranger main since release and I can vouch for how utterly **terrible** this build is.

> > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > > > >

> > > > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > > > >

> > > > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > > > >

> > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > > > >

> > > > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > > > >

> > > > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> > > >

> > > > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> > >

> > > Don't change the subject.

> > >

> > > You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

> >

> > Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

>

> See, that's where you're wrong (again).

>

> Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

>

> It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

You just refuse to accept new things, and I begin to understand why anet always ignores your suggestions.

> > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> > > > >

> > > > > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> > > >

> > > > Don't change the subject.

> > > >

> > > > You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

> > >

> > > Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

> >

> > See, that's where you're wrong (again).

> >

> > Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

> >

> > It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

>

> You just refuse to accept new things, and I begin to understand why anet always ignores your suggestions.

See, that's where you're wrong (again).

Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

@"ZeteCommander.4937"

How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

Does that sound fair?

> > > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > > > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> > > > >

> > > > > Don't change the subject.

> > > > >

> > > > > You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

> > > >

> > > > Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

> > >

> > > See, that's where you're wrong (again).

> > >

> > > Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

> > >

> > > It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

> >

> > You just refuse to accept new things, and I begin to understand why anet always ignores your suggestions.

>

> See, that's where you're wrong (again).

>

> Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

>

> It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

You're just stopping people from trying new build

> > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > > > > > OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > choose soulbeast ,soulbeast easy to against mesmer ,select pet target attack pets are always right

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Wrong. The player has to retarget the correct mesmer.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)

> > > > > > > > > > But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that useful

> > > > > > > > > > evades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)

> > > > > > > > > > Not that OP i would say ...

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealth

> > > > > > > > > axe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Wrong. Path of Scars + "Smoke" does not give stealth.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Wrong. Axe/Warhorn is objectively one of the _worst_ weapon sets on ranger. Greatsword outshines it completely. I don't really think you know what you're talking about...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > All right Axe/Warhorn not in meta, I do not force you to use it ,so that's that.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Don't change the subject.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You said, "axe/warhorn is more useful than greatsword." No it isn't, you're wrong.

> > > > >

> > > > > Two close arms have many disadvantages. If you don't accept them, I will not explain so much

> > > >

> > > > See, that's where you're wrong (again).

> > > >

> > > > Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

> > > >

> > > > It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

> > >

> > > You just refuse to accept new things, and I begin to understand why anet always ignores your suggestions.

> >

> > See, that's where you're wrong (again).

> >

> > Your logical fallacy is [burden of Proof](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

> >

> > It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

>

> You're just stopping people from trying new build

How am I stopping people? [Prove it](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof).

You said that build you talked about in the OP was "truly powerful." Yet its painfully obvious that it is extremely weak and would not hold itself in a competitive setting.

> @"ZeteCommander.4937"

>

> How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

>

> We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

>

> Does that sound fair?

It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> >

> > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> >

> > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> >

> > Does that sound fair?

>

> It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

You said "axe/warhorn is better than greatsword."

So, you use axe/warhorn. I use greatsword. We 1v1 and record it.

Why do you refuse to prove your point? Is it because you know you're wrong?

> > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > >

> > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > >

> > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > >

> > > Does that sound fair?

> >

> > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

>

> You said "axe/warhorn is better than greatsword."

>

> So, you use axe/warhorn. I use greatsword. We 1v1 and record it.

>

> Why do you refuse to prove your point? Is it because you know you're wrong?

is there any way you can continue the conversation with **@playerSchmuckatelli.8675** ?

i get excited when i think im part of an argument, this is letting me down

i mean just mention them lol

> > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> >

> > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> >

> > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> >

> > Does that sound fair?

>

> It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

If you want any semblance of "infinite boons" you would need to also trait Nature Magic for Fortifying Bond, Fresh Reinforcement in Soulbeast, and choose WHaO for your heal. None of these are possible based on the choices you listed here.

What advantage would you say running axe and warhorn gives you over longbow? The chill? The weakness? The blast finisher? By choosing axe, you are missing out on a lot. I can understand why you would choose sword/dagger, as that is at the very least a decent weapon combo.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > >

> > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > >

> > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > >

> > > Does that sound fair?

> >

> > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

>

> It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

>

>

Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > >

> > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > >

> > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > >

> > > > Does that sound fair?

> > >

> > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> >

> > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> >

> >

>

> Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty damn good against power builds...

I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

> @"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:

> If you want any semblance of "infinite boons" you would need to also trait Nature Magic for Fortifying Bond, Fresh Reinforcement in Soulbeast, and choose WHaO for your heal. None of these are possible based on the choices you listed here.

> What advantage would you say running axe and warhorn gives you over longbow? The chill? The weakness? The blast finisher? By choosing axe, you are missing out on a lot. I can understand why you would choose sword/dagger, as that is at the very least a decent weapon combo.

Beastmode gives you extra close skills.In general,you need a remote weapon to keep attacking when you are away from the enemy.It's usually not a flaw and i don't object to your choice of other remote weapons

'Winter's Bite' 's very useful to against power

Warhorn is useful ,It can provide more damage and function like 'Call of the Wild'+'Smoke' Cloud get extra stealth

You don't need every boons ,Protection Might Fury Swiftness Vigor is most important

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > >

> > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > >

> > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > >

> > > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > >

> > > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

>

> I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

> Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty kitten good against power builds...

>

> I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

>

> I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

I can pretty much guarantee he'd die in under a minute against me. I offered to 1v1 him so he can prove his axe/warhorn build is better than my greatsword but he refused. For some strange reason, people don't like to actually back up what they say.

Stating that his build is "truly powerful" without actually giving any sort of support or evidence to prove it, then refusing to prove it when asked, just goes to show how little he actually believes in it.

And again, he stated that he only made this thread to try and deflect attention away from mesmer nerf threads.

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > > @"ZeteCommander.4937"

> > > > >

> > > > > How about you 1v1 me. You use the build you linked in the OP and I'll run greatsword ranger.

> > > > >

> > > > > We'll do a best of 5 and record it. Obviously if you win, that would mean you're more knowledgeable and skilled than me and that your build is stronger. Of course, if you lose, that would mean that I'm correct and you have no idea what you're talking about.

> > > > >

> > > > > Does that sound fair?

> > > >

> > > > It's hard to talk with you. Please don't reply to me. Why does this forum not Ignore functions?

> > >

> > > It's clear he's following you through threads and stating everything you say as "wrong"....

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Unlike him, I actually provide evidence behind my claims. He's failed time and time again. And, frankly, it's quite obvious he doesn't really know what he's talking about. He even admitted that he only made this thread just to draw attention away from the mesmer ones.

>

> I dunno man, a decent player can do anything with any build and sometimes players can make bad builds work with a lot of practice.

> Axe is probably useful against clones/phantasms too then there's also weakness which is pretty kitten good against power builds...

>

> I also see Axe/Warhorn as a group fighting set up compared to GS which will excel in a 1v1 scenerio and he also mentions pets quite a bit, so what I take from that is he is a sustain build designed around debuffing his enemy but also buffing his allies or pet to do most of the damage, which means it's going to be a very long and boring 1v1.

>

> I could be way off though, it's been a while since I played Ranger so I'll give the build a crack now and post my first game.

I suggest that you don't reply to him. He will deny everything he doesn't understand and stick to you until you agree with him.