can you limit 1 class per team so no class stacking

TallBarr.2184

> @"Exedore.6320" said:

> Or... you could fix the actual problem and nerf the specs which are too strong. Profession stacking is only ever a problem when one profession is significantly stronger than another at a given skill level.

It's impossible.

We have to face reality and accept the fact that in order to provvide balance we have to play in a specific way.

1x class won't solve the balance problems, but ineed will bring more balance.

Same goes for soloq from wood league to wintrader league.

The main issue is that even if the system prevents class stacking during matchmaking, players will still have the ability to change within the 60 seconds of pre-match time.

Last season, there was 1 occasion where I had the same player in my team for 3 consecutive matches. He would port in as revenant and immediately switch to nerco.

ANet asked the community if they wanted to "lock" characters preventing switching this way and the community said they want the ability to change. It's unlikely we will get another referendum on this, and if we do, many will vote to keep the current system.

> @"MarshallLaw.9260" said:

> The main issue is that even if the system prevents class stacking during matchmaking, players will still have the ability to change within the 60 seconds of pre-match time.

> Last season, there was 1 occasion where I had the same player in my team for 3 consecutive matches. He would port in as revenant and immediately switch to nerco.

> ANet asked the community if they wanted to "lock" characters preventing switching this way and the community said they want the ability to change. It's unlikely we will get another referendum on this, and if we do, many will vote to keep the current system.

as long as there is no build template in the game .... locking classing will be a pain for everyone that can exploit the different aspect of a unique class. A lot of players has 3 times the same class as characters and just change the character to play another build that has been pre-made before Qing.

Example: One thief P/P then another character thief with S/D build or D/P build

That's what I do with my eles.

Class stacking is fine up to 2 for the initial game.

Im against removing changing class before a game, it adds an additional level of understanding and skill to change your class based on what your team and/or the opposition is running. Do not change this game mechanic based on class balance. If a class is unbalanced, that is what needs to be addressed.

> @"Kageseigi.2150" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > the classes themselves so you dont get an auto gg if two people want to run potato, etc.

>

> Oh my, so that's what all this "potato" business is about. It's the new filter word ("kitten") for the word "T-H-I-E-F" :-(

>

It's actually specifically for revenant but sure let's apply it to any trash comp