Mesmer buffs.

apharma.3741

> @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > > > @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > > > Rework Axe.

> > >

> > > I love almost everything about axe (just not the ambush sound effect and what they did with the axe 3 camera snapping) so wouldn't want to see much change if anything, aside from giving some confusion back instead of all this torment.

> > >

> > > Only if hypothetically they decide to nerf mirage cloak so you can't cover cast axe 2 (but that would ruin mirage tbh so I hope that never happens). Otherwise it's probably my favourite mesmer weapon right now.

> >

> > How can any weapon be better than the Sword? Sword is godly for any build. I would like the autos on axe to have 600 range. Ambush axes to home on the target instantly after your dodge (its currently too slow). Axe 2 is garbage on anything but an afk player. Being stuck in the animation of an attack will only get you killed from cleave. Axe 3 should evade for 1sec and apply 1 stack of burning, 2 stacks of confusion and 2 stacks of torment instead of being just torment. It also should be adjusted so this skill is able to hit a moving target with swiftness cuz it misses way too much unless the target is standing still or back pedalling.

>

> In my experience of not using sword at all, solo roaming in wvw since pof, hybrid axe mirage beats sword mirage in a straight up 1v1, and with the right amount of traited teleports can even catch sword mirage from disengaging unless they're very good/determined. The only thing sword has going for it with mirage is ambush leap and BF evade. Axe does a lot more in terms of damage/condi application, and given mirage has plenty of access to evade frames I don't feel lacking without BF. So then it's only the sword ambush which makes it worth using.

>

> Axe 2 is designed to be cover cast with mirage cloak (but not necessary all the time depending on the situation), which is why I also consider deceptive evasion mandatory for good axe usage - yes this can be considered a design problem, but unless they decide to screw with mirage cloak in any way (ie if they prevent us cover casting skills with mirage cloak then yes it will need a built in evade frame) I feel it currently works very well. Axe 2 is great for sticking in an opponent's face while keeping up pressure. That's a bit excessive/harsh saying it's garbage on anything but afk - in my experience it is a solid skill. One of my favourite openers is jaunt/blink F3 axe2+dodge (de clone) into axe3 F1 followed by a second axe 2. The cooldown is also ridiculously low when traited so it's almost always available when needed.

>

> I have no problem with axe ambush - can be cast in any direction and the delay in travel actually has a nice flow to it in which can be timed to synchronise with burst shatter application from axe3 or otherwise. Also harder for opponents to dodge everything when there's axes flying around and you're sticking on them with axe2/3. Sure I wouldn't be opposed to them speeding it up but I don't think it's necessary at all.

>

> Granted axe 3 can miss on a fast moving target, and especially if trying to land it on thieves given it is easy to dodge the animation, but I land it more often than not on most other opponents and in addition to the high torment stacks often get 4k+ crits in hybrid gear. Axe 3 is far better than iLeap in the open, given we have jaunt to get around z axis without worrying about death of a clone.

>

> And yes it's rare to do a whole 3 chain melee auto attack without having to dodge and trigger the ambush, but I don't have a problem with the melee range given most of the time the player is either ambushing or axe 2/3ing. For what it's worth I also love the auto attack chain animations and wouldn't change them for anything.

>

> Oh and yes I'd rather have some confusion back for more condition variety than just torment and bleeds (but I don't think it needs burning - that would be too powerful).

Personally wouldn't agree at all. Cheesing melee with sword leaps is priceless enough as is. When you 1vX, sword leaps to get in and out of casting range is extremely important if you don't want to burn all your CD too quickly, and so is blurred frenzy.

> @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > > @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > > > @"Curunen.8729" said:

> > > > > @"Nuka Cola.8520" said:

> > > > > Rework Axe.

> > > >

> > > > I love almost everything about axe (just not the ambush sound effect and what they did with the axe 3 camera snapping) so wouldn't want to see much change if anything, aside from giving some confusion back instead of all this torment.

> > > >

> > > > Only if hypothetically they decide to nerf mirage cloak so you can't cover cast axe 2 (but that would ruin mirage tbh so I hope that never happens). Otherwise it's probably my favourite mesmer weapon right now.

> > >

> > > How can any weapon be better than the Sword? Sword is godly for any build. I would like the autos on axe to have 600 range. Ambush axes to home on the target instantly after your dodge (its currently too slow). Axe 2 is garbage on anything but an afk player. Being stuck in the animation of an attack will only get you killed from cleave. Axe 3 should evade for 1sec and apply 1 stack of burning, 2 stacks of confusion and 2 stacks of torment instead of being just torment. It also should be adjusted so this skill is able to hit a moving target with swiftness cuz it misses way too much unless the target is standing still or back pedalling.

> >

> > In my experience of not using sword at all, solo roaming in wvw since pof, hybrid axe mirage beats sword mirage in a straight up 1v1, and with the right amount of traited teleports can even catch sword mirage from disengaging unless they're very good/determined. The only thing sword has going for it with mirage is ambush leap and BF evade. Axe does a lot more in terms of damage/condi application, and given mirage has plenty of access to evade frames I don't feel lacking without BF. So then it's only the sword ambush which makes it worth using.

> >

> > Axe 2 is designed to be cover cast with mirage cloak (but not necessary all the time depending on the situation), which is why I also consider deceptive evasion mandatory for good axe usage - yes this can be considered a design problem, but unless they decide to screw with mirage cloak in any way (ie if they prevent us cover casting skills with mirage cloak then yes it will need a built in evade frame) I feel it currently works very well. Axe 2 is great for sticking in an opponent's face while keeping up pressure. That's a bit excessive/harsh saying it's garbage on anything but afk - in my experience it is a solid skill. One of my favourite openers is jaunt/blink F3 axe2+dodge (de clone) into axe3 F1 followed by a second axe 2. The cooldown is also ridiculously low when traited so it's almost always available when needed.

> >

> > I have no problem with axe ambush - can be cast in any direction and the delay in travel actually has a nice flow to it in which can be timed to synchronise with burst shatter application from axe3 or otherwise. Also harder for opponents to dodge everything when there's axes flying around and you're sticking on them with axe2/3. Sure I wouldn't be opposed to them speeding it up but I don't think it's necessary at all.

> >

> > Granted axe 3 can miss on a fast moving target, and especially if trying to land it on thieves given it is easy to dodge the animation, but I land it more often than not on most other opponents and in addition to the high torment stacks often get 4k+ crits in hybrid gear. Axe 3 is far better than iLeap in the open, given we have jaunt to get around z axis without worrying about death of a clone.

> >

> > And yes it's rare to do a whole 3 chain melee auto attack without having to dodge and trigger the ambush, but I don't have a problem with the melee range given most of the time the player is either ambushing or axe 2/3ing. For what it's worth I also love the auto attack chain animations and wouldn't change them for anything.

> >

> > Oh and yes I'd rather have some confusion back for more condition variety than just torment and bleeds (but I don't think it needs burning - that would be too powerful).

>

> Personally wouldn't agree at all. Cheesing melee with sword leaps is priceless enough as is. When you 1vX, sword leaps to get in and out of casting range is extremely important if you don't want to burn all your CD too quickly, and so is blurred frenzy.

Well I don't find much problem 1vX with axe/torch and staff (of course providing x isn't too big or too skilled if 2 or more). In any case I wouldn't oppose any buffs - it would make my life even easier - I just don't think axe needs any rework beyond giving some confusion back. :)

Ugh, the issue would be where to start with reworks:

* The whole Mirage spec. All of it. The theme, inexistant as it is, the underlying mechanical changes, the factually irrelevant downside to the spec's mechanics (though that is a problem shared with ~all elite specs), it's all terrible. Scrap it. Start over from scratch.

* Chrono support is mechanically awkward. As is most of our support as a whole, it's all very SoI/proc reliant. I'd rather see this baked into the relevant specs mechanically, as a core feature.

* Mantras were an interesting if underdeveloped idea back when they were single-charge. Strong frontloaded skill, but huge cast time afterwards. Nowadays they're just sad. Either make them a better implementation of the original idea, or just scrap them. Make room for better ideas such as more illusion-type skills which do something good first, then somthing bad after.

* Our weapons are a mess. There is *some* semblance of design categorization in there, but I feel they need a whole pass + a lot of reshuffling and trait rebalancing to work out.

* Speaking of weapon traits, these **urgently** need a game-wide change as they are either required or useless. Plus they're automatically useless if you don't use the weapon, of course. I'd rather have a trait which does something like "Your weapon X now has some sort of cooldown reduction. All **other** weapons now have a feature Y, which is a well-known feature of weapon X". So for example: *Your sword skills recharge by 20% whenever an ability of yours removes one or more boons. Your non-sword weapon's #2 skills now remove a boon from their target(s) or from up to 3 targets near yourself.* - like that.

* I wish our personal defense were less about shattering illusions for temporary invulnerability and more about **actually** hiding between our illusions. Personal pet peeve of mine though, I know it's virtually impossible to implement this properly.

And there's a whole lot more. Class-design is really the one big area where I think the on-release state was "workable", but in need of lots and lots of work, and since then it has continuously **gotten worse**. Mostly because until very recently no one would ever do actual reworks, only number changes. When most classes are in need of reworks far larger than say, the Phantasm change. Mesmers included.

> @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > Just curious

> > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

>

> Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

>> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > > Just curious

> > > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

> >

> > Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

>

> I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

> >> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

> Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

> Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

> Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

They could probably leave defender as a super tanky taunt phantasm that doesn’t do any damage on a 30s CD and it’d be useful....if only they belonged to some form of illusions utility type and had a corresponding trait to reduce their cool downs by 20%.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > > > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > > > Just curious

> > > > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > > > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > > > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

> > >

> > > Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

> >

> > I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

> > >> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

> > Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

> > Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

> > Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

>

> They could probably leave defender as a super tanky taunt phantasm that doesn’t do any damage on a 30s CD and it’d be useful....if only they belonged to some form of illusions utility type and had a corresponding trait to reduce their cool downs by 20%.

How thats helps us... or how its defend us ? I dont know :D

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > > > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > > > > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > > > > Just curious

> > > > > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > > > > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > > > > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

> > > >

> > > > Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

> > >

> > > I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

> > > >> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

> > > Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

> > > Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

> > > Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

> >

> > They could probably leave defender as a super tanky taunt phantasm that doesn’t do any damage on a 30s CD and it’d be useful....if only they belonged to some form of illusions utility type and had a corresponding trait to reduce their cool downs by 20%.

>

> How thats helps us... or how its defend us ? I dont know :D

If someone is not attacking you then you are not being attacked, alter the cast time to be 1/2s and you can reduce the cool down to something sensible, it also doesn’t do a ton of damage. I find it weird they made what is and always was a defensive skill have the capacity to do high damage.

Just an idea but taunt is really good if someone doesn’t have a cleanse or stunbreak and a reduced cast to allow for faster casting would be much welcomed to be able to redirect some skills especially ones with a charge up time.

> @"apharma.3741" said:

What if that would be fat phantasm ,still doing the same, taunt on summon and keep blocking but gives unique buff reducing damage ?

No idea why they have done with it,to help PvE'ers? They could just split pve weapon damage from pvp/wvw ,would be so easy to give enough damage on abilities.

BTW anyone remember about illusionary wave (gs5) being trash with no damage on 30s cd ? :D

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"EpicTurtle.8571" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > I'd love to see Mimic reworked into something interesting, almost like a fullcounter type skill where if you absord an attack you take no damage and the skill flips over allowing you to use whatever you were hit with.

> >

> > Legitimately that's exactly what it was before except it only worked on projectiles.

>

> That, but make it good. Imagine stealing a Holosmith's prime light beam.

![](https://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/4/4d/Villager_Pocket_Wii_U.jpg/800px-Villager_Pocket_Wii_U.jpg "")

rip engie

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > > > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > > > Just curious

> > > > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > > > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > > > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

> > >

> > > Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

> >

> > I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

> > >> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

> > Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

> > Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

> > Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

>

> They could probably leave defender as a super tanky taunt phantasm that doesn’t do any damage on a 30s CD and it’d be useful....if only they belonged to some form of illusions utility type and had a corresponding trait to reduce their cool downs by 20%.

The problem with this is that it resistance or cleanse would make the phantasm completely useless. I would like to see it be redesigned to be a short duration taunt-like effect. That way, it can't be cleansed or resisted, but you could block the application through careful timing. Of course this should come with a large damage reduction because, like you said, its a defensive phantasm. There's no good reason for it to be doing large damage.

> @"OriOri.8724" said:

> > @"apharma.3741" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Ansau.7326" said:

> > > > > Why you want overall 30% damage nerf on one of source of your own damage? Only shield/disenchanter/defender are overperforming (Sword is well telegraphed, immobile melee range, 10-15% nerf at best )

> > > > > Mirage is more condi focusd elite spec , why you say its should get even more nerfs into ambushes in condi weapons? Staff was nerfed,axe was overall nerfed with confusion changes, scepter is just terrible ... What you want to nerf?

> > > > > Just curious

> > > > > (agree with protected phantasms , but ppl would complaint that is has no counters)

> > > > > >Eliminate break stun and exhaustion on Elusive Mind. Add some other functionality working around Mirage, like increasing Ambush window or buffing Mirage mirrors.

> > > > > Ambush skills blocks auto attack chain ,thats unfun sometimes. Honestly we have fairly low access to mirrors at all... Desert distortion imo is bad that should be gone too

> > > >

> > > > Of course if you pick any of my changes and isolate for the rest they seem strange. I suggest to read it again and try to see the bigger picture. Most of your questions are already answered there...

> > >

> > > I thought thats obvious that self 25 might stacks shouldnt be a thing but you want to nerf **all** phantasms for no reason .Look what @OriOri.8724 said ,thats been exactly what i was thinking about before post ...

> > > >> iDisenchanter absolutely needs a massive damage nerf. Its clearly a utility phantasm, considering its unblockable mass strip. It really shouldn't be dealing much more damage than an auto chain. iDefender needs a redesign imo. Its damage is crappy if you cleanse/resistance the taunt. But the rest of the phantasms have pretty good damage right now, definitely don't need that huge of a nerf.

> > > Mind to return old CD on disenchanter? They added CD to keep damaging version but after damage nerf,shouldnt cd be lower ?

> > > Also its bugged ,its doesnt bounce to 5 targets ,there is a visual effect but nothing happen. If targets dont stand in a line ,its doesnt work ,so max what it hit if you lucky its 3.

> > > Defender need to be defensive phantasm ,told that million times, also its huge question for me how people facetank defender.Even if you just walk away after taunt is over its still wont explode ,radius is ridiculously small xD

> >

> > They could probably leave defender as a super tanky taunt phantasm that doesn’t do any damage on a 30s CD and it’d be useful....if only they belonged to some form of illusions utility type and had a corresponding trait to reduce their cool downs by 20%.

>

> The problem with this is that it resistance or cleanse would make the phantasm completely useless. I would like to see it be redesigned to be a short duration taunt-like effect. That way, it can't be cleansed or resisted, but you could block the application through careful timing. Of course this should come with a large damage reduction because, like you said, its a defensive phantasm. There's no good reason for it to be doing large damage.

Maybe it should pulse taunt? 4 pulses and each pulse with 1/2 second taunt. Nerf the damage by %40-45 only.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > that must be defensive phantasm , not suicidal bomber ,okay?

>

> Lol I was just... nevermind. But pulsing taunt was a good idea :<

Let me think... Its too much CC ? People would be losing target and would be super mad ? Suggest to DEFENSIVE phantasm to continue to explode with RIDICULOUSLY SMALL RANGE and spamming cc taunts... Mmmmm, is that good in your opinion?:)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > > that must be defensive phantasm , not suicidal bomber ,okay?

> >

> > Lol I was just... nevermind. But pulsing taunt was a good idea :<

> Let me think... Its too much CC ? People would be losing target and would be super mad ? Suggest to DEFENSIVE phantasm to continue to explode with RIDICULOUSLY SMALL RANGE and spamming cc taunts... Mmmmm, is that good in your opinion?:)

Of course the damage would be lowered, a lot. And the time between pulsing taunts would be 3/4 seconds. I forgot to mention that.

Let me make this clear. Defender spawns, taunts your target for 1/2 seconds. Second pulse will come after 3/4 seconds so your target would have 1/4 seconds to escape, more if they use a stunbreak. And the Defender range is too low they can even walk backwards between the pulses and escape it. After the 4th pulse, the Defender explodes and deals normal damage. By normal I mean like 2,5-3,5K at maximum. Does that sound fair now?

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> Let me make this clear. Defender spawns, taunts your target for 1/2 seconds. Second pulse will come after 3/4 seconds so your target would have 1/4 seconds to escape, more if they use a stunbreak. And the Defender range is too low they can even walk backwards between the pulses and escape it. After the 4th pulse, the Defender explodes and deals normal damage. By normal I mean like 2,5-3,5K at maximum. Does that sound fair now?

Mmmmmm, no? I still vote for defensive phantasm because :

>> @"OriOri.8724" said:

> The problem with this is that it resistance or cleanse would make the phantasm completely useless. I would like to see it be redesigned to be a short duration taunt-like effect. That way, it can't be cleansed or resisted, but you could block the application through careful timing. Of course this should come with a large damage reduction because, like you said, its a defensive phantasm.