Fashion Wars? Yeah, right.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> > Imagine being forced to wear the same hairstyle EVERY DAY. There is no reason outside of personal greed that you make us have to dish out gems for them. Make character appearance changes FREE.

>

> You might have a point ... if we paid a monthly fee.

LOL a monthly fee when there's WoW would never work..

> @"pharazonic.8694" said:

> While I disagree with the way the OP presented his argument, I do wish there was a barber option for haircuts/facial hair/horns. A gold sink.

>

> I do think total makeover kits should remain gem-bound. At this rate though, I just wish there was a way to preview hairstyles/facial hair before committing to shelling out gems for a Makeover kit.

Well I mean, we have a gold > gems gold sink. I'm not sure how much more obvious it could get. My real salt is I *need* the long Norn braid on human. They're migrating half of the hairstyles around, why can't I have that one? That's literally the only hairstyle I want!

> @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> > > Imagine being forced to wear the same hairstyle EVERY DAY. There is no reason outside of personal greed that you make us have to dish out gems for them. Make character appearance changes FREE.

> >

> > You might have a point ... if we paid a monthly fee.

>

> LOL a monthly fee when there's WoW would never work..

... and that's probably part of the consideration for why there are items in GW2 that need to be purchased in the gemstore instead of having a monthly fee ... Thanks for making my point.

My statement still stands. Unless you want to pay a monthly fee, their IS a reason you have to pay for things in the gem store.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Do map completion

> Get free Black Lion Keys as completion rewards

> Open >5 chests

> Get 4 Hair Self-Styling kits

>

> Problem?

>

> It happened to me over the last weeks. I've got 2 total make over kits, 4 hair styling kits out of 10 chests and I haven't bought a single key myself. Just completed maps while I was going for my Gift of Exploration anyway.

free keys lol. completed 6 maps and zero keys. i think i have to report a bug. it says 20% ridiculous

o and i game hairstyle is cheap compared to real life. i game hair doesn’t grow. so 1 hairstyle a year is fine. irl its 17,50 every 6 weeks.