Serpents Ire too OP!!!!!

So i've tried commanding and none commanding this meta to 2 weeks now and still no one seems to know how to CC well, it's not about numbers because my squads fill up to 50 players and i even have to get a good few amount of coms with me to fill the maps im just amazed at how much this meta hurts my time and effort, all for a stupid recording for the IG robot, i would very much like this post to show the pain and struggles of others who are still trying to get it, currently i still havent gotten it either :/ please anet address this meta , it's just too ridiculous.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> This again, huh

I wanted to say it :(

OP, if you're the commander and you complain that nobody uses CC you're not doing your job right. Tell them a million times to bring hard CC, explain them what CC is, explain why you need CC and tell them to at least somewhat split if not split into groups on markers. Then you kill the dude first then the Hydra because the Hydra just regenerates again :)

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > This again, huh

>

> I wanted to say it :(

>

> OP, if you're the commander and you complain that nobody uses CC you're not doing your job right. Tell them a million times to bring hard CC, explain them what CC is, explain why you need CC and tell them to at least somewhat split if not split into groups on markers. Then you kill the dude first then the Hydra because the Hydra just regenerates again :)

oh don't get me wrong i explain why CC is a must for this meta, explain the strategy time and time again, closest i've gotten to an actual kill was last week but it was either lot enough at one certain tag marker or they still didn't listen about the cc, you'd think this event would try to fast track players into learning what a cc is quick way :/ not even raids are this bad lol maybe shorten the cc down a slight bit might make all the difference :S