Boss Dynamic Event Rewards

Howdy GW2 Community,

I'm still getting my feet wet after a long break from GW2 and part of my daily routine is a few boss dynamic events. However, I noticed some do not provide as many chests as others. For example, Jormag doesn't provide many chests upon completion but the dragon in Sparkfly Flen does.

Are there specific Dynamic events - boss or otherwise- that I should make sure to attend? I don't have as much time to play as I'd like so I want to be able to make sure the few events I participate are more rewarding than others.

If you have access to HoT, the meta events there provide a few chests and then there's always a loot bonanza afterward. Auric Basin is particularly good because the event is almost certain to succeed on any map that organizes for it and aside from the bouncy chests you earn for doing the event itself, there are also a couple of champions afterward and room after room of lootable chests (Somewhere around 25-30 chests in total, as I recall, including 5 that give automatic rares. Also, any HoT meta you complete will give 1 Hero's Choice chest per day, from which you can choose an amalgamated gemstone that usually sells on TP for 1.75-2g. Better than doing the dailies!

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> Great Jungle Wurm - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> Modniir Ulgoth - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

Technically there is a fourth, in the event just preceding the Rock Dogs there is another champ

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> Great Jungle Wurm - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> Modniir Ulgoth - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

Every champion everywere drop chests mate

But back to topic.

Silver waste meta is prob the most rewarding world boss after teqatil in core game.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > Great Jungle Wurm - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> > Modniir Ulgoth - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

>

> Every champion everywere drop chests mate

> But back to topic.

> Silver waste meta is prob the most rewarding world boss after teqatil in core game.

The champions during the Jormag event do not drop bags, mate.

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > > Great Jungle Wurm - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> > > Modniir Ulgoth - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> >

> > Every champion everywere drop chests mate

> > But back to topic.

> > Silver waste meta is prob the most rewarding world boss after teqatil in core game.

>

> The champions during the Jormag event do not drop bags, mate.

some of them do mate, all of them did and that was changed becouse people were focusing on the champions instead of the boss mate.

Now only 0-1 each group drop a bag.

> @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"kurfu.5623" said:

> > > Great Jungle Wurm - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> > > Modniir Ulgoth - there are three champs to kill right before he spawns, each gives a chest

> >

> > Every champion everywere drop chests mate

> > But back to topic.

> > Silver waste meta is prob the most rewarding world boss after teqatil in core game.

>

> The champions during the Jormag event do not drop bags, mate.

Some do, I can get 3-4 chests off them depending on how long it takes to kill the Claw.