What is the best way to get ascended gear by only playing wvw big zerg fights with ele?

Annihilator.2617

> @"MachineManXX.9746" said:

> > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > @"MachineManXX.9746" said:

> > > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > > meh, running around on Siren's Landing farming oysters gets you asc backpack quick and easy. Farming a bit in Bitterfrost gets you rings and trinkets quick and easy.

> > > >

> > > > Crafting? If you are a mat hoarder, a complete asc armor sets takes you only a couple of days....

> > >

> > > If you craft all the items, crafting a set of Light Ascended takes 36 days.

> >

> > I am a hoarder. And I craft spiritwood planks, elonian leather squares etc every day, so if I need them, I don't have to wait...

> >

>

> Maybe so, but it still took you 36 days for light armor. You just did the 36 days before you wanted the armor.

sure and since then I finished many sets... *shrug* still faster than unlocking triumphant armor, then crafting the marks, or doing TT every day, hoping for a useful asc. drop.

> @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > @"MachineManXX.9746" said:

> > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > > @"MachineManXX.9746" said:

> > > > > @"VAHNeunzehnsechundsiebzig.3618" said:

> > > > > meh, running around on Siren's Landing farming oysters gets you asc backpack quick and easy. Farming a bit in Bitterfrost gets you rings and trinkets quick and easy.

> > > > >

> > > > > Crafting? If you are a mat hoarder, a complete asc armor sets takes you only a couple of days....

> > > >

> > > > If you craft all the items, crafting a set of Light Ascended takes 36 days.

> > >

> > > I am a hoarder. And I craft spiritwood planks, elonian leather squares etc every day, so if I need them, I don't have to wait...

> > >

> >

> > Maybe so, but it still took you 36 days for light armor. You just did the 36 days before you wanted the armor.

>

> sure and since then I finished many sets... *shrug* still faster than unlocking triumphant armor, then crafting the marks, or doing TT every day, hoping for a useful asc. drop.

>

I don't agree or disagree. I was just correcting the statement that you made that crafting a full set of ascended light armor only takes a couple of days.

> @"Annihilator.2617" said:

> > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

>

> Where to buy?

You buy the recipes to MAKE the marks and gear. You don't just get the gear.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > @"Annihilator.2617" said:

> > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

> >

> > Where to buy?

>

> You buy the recipes to MAKE the marks and gear. You don't just get the gear.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Supervisor

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > > @"Annihilator.2617" said:

> > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

> > >

> > > Where to buy?

> >

> > You buy the recipes to MAKE the marks and gear. You don't just get the gear.

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Supervisor

Are you confirming my statement, or saying I'm wrong?

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > > > @"Annihilator.2617" said:

> > > > > @"SkyShroud.2865" said:

> > > > > Just buy it using the wvw ticket, I mean, you have a condition of not wanting to spend more than 15 minutes on other things than WvW zerg. You only got one option, wvw ticket.

> > > >

> > > > Where to buy?

> > >

> > > You buy the recipes to MAKE the marks and gear. You don't just get the gear.

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Skirmish_Supervisor

>

> Are you confirming my statement, or saying I'm wrong?

Simply confirming.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"aspirine.6852" said:

> > After another look at that guild wiki page, all I need is 25k memory of battle and 20k of skirmish tickets. So in 2020 I will have enough I think.

>

> That's like 2 full legendary sets. You need maybe 20% of that.

I have around 20 chars :/