warrior Healing Signet

DragonFury.6243

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> Why does that even matter you hate passive skills right i simply pointed another one at you and you dislike adding the same changed you suggested to it.

> Yet you think changing it on one side is skill full while the same change on the other side is toxic. You are being by far spiteful and clearly several warriors have given you a bad time recently

i hate passives and even my idea limit the heal and tie it of with spending LF and yours is just auto atk and you gain healing that an easy passive for (range with Vampiric Presence) necro to do. while in(melee) warrior case its not.

and clearly you are a scourge and you guys DO NOT understand toxicity .

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

>

> > Why does that even matter you hate passive skills right i simply pointed another one at you and you dislike adding the same changed you suggested to it.

> > Yet you think changing it on one side is skill full while the same change on the other side is toxic. You are being by far spiteful and clearly several warriors have given you a bad time recently

>

> i hate passives and even my idea limit the heal and tie it of with spending LF and yours is just auto atk and you gain healing that an easy passive for (range with Vampiric Presence) necro to do. while in(melee) warrior case its not.

> and clearly you are a scourge and you guys DO NOT understand toxicity .

I actually play reaper and core lmfao i dont like scourge because I like actually having a shroud the whole theme of shroud is what entices me to play necromancer not just dropping shades all over the place.

I know how it feels to be insta bombed by scourge and it aint fun but my changes have nothing to do with scourge im looking at things as a whole and simply pointed another passive heal at you which requires you to do nothing yet you dont think it needs a change.

As i said im glad you are not the one who does balance in this game everything but what you play would turn out to be too strong.

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > HS is good at what it's doing and other active skills are equally good at what they are doing.

> >

> > That's what "on par" means.

>

> so i see that heal passive 1 second icd is fine BUT healing when hitting a foe 1 second icd is not !

> do warriors need passive that much !

> they wont use an active healing !

> that is pure skill in pvp !

>

It's a different play style for a different class. When I play thief I have to use my heal to avoid damage mainly, when I play guardian I have to use all my heals to keep the team up, when I play engi I have to use my heal in conjunction with a leap or blast to get more out of it, when I play rev I have to use my heal to negate damage, when I play warrior I have to use my heal when I'm getting condi bombed, when I play necro I have to use heal the give barrier to my team, when I play ranger I use my heal when I got too many condis then laugh as my health passively rolls the kitten up, when I play ele I practically never touch my heal unless I know I'm about to close out a close fight, and I would never play a kitten mesmer. So yea each class has different uses for their heal that isn't just related to healing.

> > Have you considered that the classes function in different ways, and a 344/sec heal signet may be appropriate for warrior but wouldn't be for weaver? Or that not all signets are equal because they all do something different? You just seem to be sprouting personal opinions and making no comparisons whatsoever/providing any support for your argument.

> >

> > Take necro heal signet. It does less healing and does so on hit (though the trait buffs it to heal more per hit than warr signet), but has very nice group support on-use via the heal-when-target-struck mechanic, and both the passive (might be wrong here) and active (this I know to be true) versions do damage? It also has twice the on-use healing that HS does.

> >

> > So yes, I suppose if you compare JUST the healing and take absolutely nothing else into consideration - like the entire rest of the class, perhaps - then HS is overperforming. But that's an absolutely nonsensical way to go about it. You can't compare things in a vacuum or with such heavy limitations on what is being compared. You could compare HS to JUST other warr heals, and in that it might actually look inferior, but it synergizes quite nicely with the Defense tree. And that's how metas come about. It's an optimization thing - it's not in a lot of warr builds cuz it's just absolutely amazing/OP/we on its own, it just happens to work very nicely for the most effective setup.

> >

> well 334/sec heal is inappropriate for any class to have

> assuming a fight last for 15 sec you will get 5k health witch is same as an average healing skill but its a guaranteed healing

> but if you take any other healing skill that will make you susceptible to interrupt and counter play ( aka skill ensure that your enemy use all their interrupt before healing)

> all i am saying is encourage ACTIVE play rather than PASSIVE play

>

>

Signets are not intended to be active heals. That's the tradeoff. If you use the active heal, you no longer gain the powerful passive effect. Compare to other signets. How active are they really? The ele signet heals whenever they cast, which is constantly. The mesmer signet heals whenever they summon a clone - also constantly. The idea is to basically never use the active heal if at all possible because the passive benefit is overall better.

You think there's no counter play to that? How about pressuring them enough to force the heal? You know their healing is much less effective without the passive!

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > so i see that heal passive 1 second icd is fine BUT healing when hitting a foe 1 second icd is not !

> > do warriors need passive that much !

> > they wont use an active healing !

> > that is pure skill in pvp !

>

> you know what. I want this.

>

> I want HS changed to heal actively. But I want healing on skill use with a 1 second ICD instead of on hitting a foe, because ranged characters will disable your heal. And an increased heal reward for skillful play.

>

>

Ele signet of renewal does that. These days it's a joke but back when d/d cele was the shit, nothing was more annoying than watching their health go up 3% for attacking the air (especially for all the healing options they had in water).

Warrior is not the same, it does not have healing power bonuses, Regen uptime, Soothing Mists, or heal on attuning to water or heal on dodge roll.

Idk nothing needs to be changed about healing signet IMO OP just need to L2P.

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

>

> > Why does that even matter you hate passive skills right i simply pointed another one at you and you dislike adding the same changed you suggested to it.

> > Yet you think changing it on one side is skill full while the same change on the other side is toxic. You are being by far spiteful and clearly several warriors have given you a bad time recently

>

> i hate passives and even my idea limit the heal and tie it of with spending LF and yours is just auto atk and you gain healing that an easy passive for (range with Vampiric Presence) necro to do. while in(melee) warrior case its not.

> and clearly you are a scourge and you guys DO NOT understand toxicity .

You gave your opinion.. do you have to repeat it over and over again??

You dont like the healing skill.. others do.

The skill alone issnt broken. And if Anet doenst like that its passive its up to them.

You gave your opinion. Stop spamming it over and over again

• 4 weeks later...

> > @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> > You gave your opinion. Stop spamming it over and over again

> i think i am FREE to do what i want

> and i dont like passive healing

> deal with it bro

>

>

>

So what healing do you urself use? There better be no regeneration in your build then since you hate it.

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> > HS is good at what it's doing and other active skills are equally good at what they are doing.

> >

> > That's what "on par" means.

>

> so i see that heal passive 1 second icd is fine BUT healing when hitting a foe 1 second icd is not !

> do warriors need passive that much !

> they wont use an active healing !

> that is pure skill in pvp !

>

Actually for warrior to receive a good amount of healing they have to land burst skills and have perma 3stacks of adrenalinehealth (defense traitline) which combined with healing signet provides a pretty good sustain, if you learn how to dodge the burst skills you will see how a warrior with only healing signet is so week and you damage him more than he heal himself.