WvW Re-Linking tonight???

Demon Puppet.6873

I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

> @"reddie.5861" said:

> why you need to know with who or what u get linked? so u can bandwagon to next server fast?

>

> seriously guys its gw2 its WvW if u lose nice if u win nice.

> no1 cares :D

Because my guild is transfering to the new link of a different server. We wanting to play with some buddies of ours.

> @"Aerinndis.2730" said:

> I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

You on SoR? If so, I feel your pain. 2 days linked with HoD a long time ago was enough to make me transfer.

> @"Demon Puppet.6873" said:

> > @"reddie.5861" said:

> > why you need to know with who or what u get linked? so u can bandwagon to next server fast?

> >

> > seriously guys its gw2 its WvW if u lose nice if u win nice.

> > no1 cares :D

>

> Because my guild is transfering to the new link of a different server. We wanting to play with some buddies of ours.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

> @"Shagaliscious.6281" said:

> > @"Demon Puppet.6873" said:

> > > @"reddie.5861" said:

> > > why you need to know with who or what u get linked? so u can bandwagon to next server fast?

> > >

> > > seriously guys its gw2 its WvW if u lose nice if u win nice.

> > > no1 cares :D

> >

> > Because my guild is transfering to the new link of a different server. We wanting to play with some buddies of ours.

>

> AWOOOOOOOOOOO

AAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh god its going to be great having you guys back in full force. A few of us have been doing our best to keep the awoo alive.

> @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > @"Aerinndis.2730" said:

> > I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

>

> You on SoR? If so, I feel your pain. 2 days linked with HoD a long time ago was enough to make me transfer.

>

No, I am on IoJ which is one of the servers that has no choice where they go. SoS is fine but it is the lack of any variety for so long a time. An occasional lower tier would have been a nice change of pace.

> @"Aerinndis.2730" said:

> > @"Optimator.3589" said:

> > > @"Aerinndis.2730" said:

> > > I am betting my server gets linked yet again to the same server we have been linked with for 8 months now. No real issues with the server we got linked with but some variety would be nice. Playing in only one tier for this long really sucks when you have no control over where you get to go... The only time we got a break was when folks complained enough and we got re-linked with someone else for one cycle and then got thrown back to the server we had been with before. The restructure cannot come soon enough...

> >

> > You on SoR? If so, I feel your pain. 2 days linked with HoD a long time ago was enough to make me transfer.

> >

>

> No, I am on IoJ which is one of the servers that has no choice where they go. SoS is fine but it is the lack of any variety for so long a time. An occasional lower tier would have been a nice change of pace.

You could be linked with Dragonbrand. I was apologizing to the other servers linked with us last night.. we were worse than horribad. HoD was defending their three keep takes and bloodlust in our home BL better than we were.

> @"Darlgon.9273" said:

> The EU version has been up all day. I just reported that post asking for the NA one. Worried, because the relink is not that too far in the future.

The relinks aren't announced until the time of it happening, EU resets before NA. The NA list will be up around 10pm est.