Griffon Egg Question [Resolved]

I've submitted two trouble tickets outlining my problem securing the griffon. After 2 months, still no reply. ARENANET.....please look into my issue?

To repeat: Gathered the last egg (Vabbian) followed by a client crash. Upon my return the achievement recorded as completed, but the egg was not in my inventory. I tried repeating the achievement, even with other characters on my account to no avail. What can be done so I can complete this achievement and secure my griffon?

That's just it, I can't "move on." When I go to deliver the egg to the Vabbian broodmother, there is no reaction. Something with the client crash at the exact moment I secured the egg must have something to do with it. All other activity with this achievement have been completed. I just want A-Net to look into this.

Thanks for the response, though. I was hoping there would be an answer that I hadn't consider. I will keep trying.

Creating duplicate tickets slows down the process. You can close the duplicate, and just update the original (by answering the automated response email). Updating a ticket will re-open any closed tickets.

Did you receive the near-immediate automated response? Check junk/spam folders? If not, your email provider may be intercepting the emails. Whitelist all addresses?

> @"TeoDeathDealer.4810" said:

> well, I've determined the issue and it was me...ugh. You can all go back to whatever you where doing. thanks for all the feedback, it helped, and I will close out the tickets.

Please do explain the errors of your way so that others might benefit from your mistake in order to solve the same or smarter issue that you have experienced.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"AncientYs.8613" said:

> > @"TeoDeathDealer.4810" said:

> > well, I've determined the issue and it was me...ugh. You can all go back to whatever you where doing. thanks for all the feedback, it helped, and I will close out the tickets.

>

> Please do explain the errors of your way so that others might benefit from your mistake in order to solve the same or smarter issue that you have experienced.

I missed an egg. Two of the eggs where very close in names, and I confused the one I didnt secure as the one I had. Simple stupid....ugh.

> @"TeoDeathDealer.4810" said:

> > @"AncientYs.8613" said:

> > > @"TeoDeathDealer.4810" said:

> > > well, I've determined the issue and it was me...ugh. You can all go back to whatever you where doing. thanks for all the feedback, it helped, and I will close out the tickets.

> >

> > Please do explain the errors of your way so that others might benefit from your mistake in order to solve the same or smarter issue that you have experienced.

>

> I missed an egg. Two of the eggs where very close in names, and I confused the one I didnt secure as the one I had. Simple stupid....ugh.

Ah tyvm :> I asked only because I'm about to do it as well so I was wondering about the issue you had.