6th and 7th mount ideas

I'd like a frog mount.

Small hop but no jump to distinguish it from the springer.

Can use tongue to swallow small enemies and fire them like projectiles and drag larger enemies towards you.

Maybe use tongue like Oakheart's Reach or to pull door/walls down to get into new areas.

And can sacrifice itself on dismount at level 4 to put a poison aoe on the floor.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i just want the spider mount, they must have saved it somewhere in their database.

>

Some people are seriously arachophobic. (There was a thread by someone whose girlfriend gets seriously wibbly about worms, and has problems in the presence of GW2 Grubs. Imagine someone who's like that but with spiders, and now you ride by on your spider mount. Not good.)

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > i just want the spider mount, they must have saved it somewhere in their database.

> >

>

> Some people are seriously arachophobic. (There was a thread by someone whose girlfriend gets seriously wibbly about worms, and has problems in the presence of GW2 Grubs. Imagine someone who's like that but with spiders, and now you ride by on your spider mount. Not good.)

believe me, if the giant spider champions and the LW spiders didn't scare me, it would not scare any other arachnophobe

compared to skyrim spiders, guild wars has cuddly teddy bear spiders.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > i just want the spider mount, they must have saved it somewhere in their database.

> >

>

> Some people are seriously arachophobic. (There was a thread by someone whose girlfriend gets seriously wibbly about worms, and has problems in the presence of GW2 Grubs. Imagine someone who's like that but with spiders, and now you ride by on your spider mount. Not good.)

it's a freaking video game.

> @"Draco.9480" said:

> > @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > > @"sorudo.9054" said:

> > > i just want the spider mount, they must have saved it somewhere in their database.

> > >

> >

> > Some people are seriously arachophobic. (There was a thread by someone whose girlfriend gets seriously wibbly about worms, and has problems in the presence of GW2 Grubs. Imagine someone who's like that but with spiders, and now you ride by on your spider mount. Not good.)

>

> it's a freaking video game.

Yes, I know. I don't have that kind of reaction to things, but apparently some people do, and no, I don't get it either.

Sandshark/whale, for short-distanced burrowed travel (we hide in the mouth), ambush strike, also for slightly safer afking. Can traverse sand/soil-based cliffsides

Oakheart spider (herbivorous), extremely slow walk, but special movement is jumping like bloomhunger, and can use Oakheart essence. Idle action is like the peacock spider

Perhaps Jellyfish-like, perhaps like the dumbo octopus, perhaps axolotl, perhaps all of it. Electric in nature, extreme diving speeds, ideal for a fully underwater world (imagine vb or dm but fully underwater, with air-pocket regions)

Hummingbee, able to hover for long periods of time(1 min?), at around 600height or so, can flit around, rapid ascent and descent within flyable range

Mermaid/naga/kraitwitch, cos hot.

> @"casualkenny.9817" said:

> Oakheart spider (herbivorous), extremely slow walk, but special movement is jumping like bloomhunger, and can use Oakheart essence. Idle action is like the peacock spider.

> Perhaps Jellyfish

So almost exactly what I discribed but as a spider :/

Did like the jellyfish idea, translusent so you can see yourself floating in the middle of it. Maybe able to ride lay-line type water currents.