Awaken Events gone?

The awaken events arent spawning in any of the maps. I've tried following the one on the wiki twice and the two different ones on dulfy twice. I also tried just tping to every zone when the time happened and there were no awaken invasions spawning. Did you delete them without saying or is this a bug?

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> They reduced them a couple pf patches ago, but they didn't remove them. If they aren't showing in the single map they now indicate, then sounds like a new bug has appeared

No them nerfing it has nothing to do with this. I'm looking at the current timers and also checking every map when they fail to spawn where they should and they have not spawned anywhere for the past 6 hours.

The timing was changed on all of them. _that_shaman_ attempted to determine a timer, but... he only verified it over a few days; it's possible it changes each week, in which case, all the sites that based their timers on his prediction might be wrong.

In other words, before labeling it as a game issue, I'd first check where the phasic distortion reader is predicting the next location.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> The timing was changed on all of them. _that_shaman_ attempted to determine a timer, but... he only verified it over a few days; it's possible it changes each week, in which case, all the sites that based their timers on his prediction might be wrong.

>

> In other words, before labeling it as a game issue, I'd first check where the phasic distortion reader is predicting the next location.

You need to do the events to get the phasic distortion reader...

> @"TeeracK.3601" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > The timing was changed on all of them. _that_shaman_ attempted to determine a timer, but... he only verified it over a few days; it's possible it changes each week, in which case, all the sites that based their timers on his prediction might be wrong.

> >

> > In other words, before labeling it as a game issue, I'd first check where the phasic distortion reader is predicting the next location.

>

> You need to do the events to get the phasic distortion reader...

Other people have the readers.

But my point is: the timing on the events was changed; I'm not sure that we know what the new timing is. There was a theory that was published; it might have been wrong.

> @"TeeracK.3601" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > The timing was changed on all of them. _that_shaman_ attempted to determine a timer, but... he only verified it over a few days; it's possible it changes each week, in which case, all the sites that based their timers on his prediction might be wrong.

> >

> > In other words, before labeling it as a game issue, I'd first check where the phasic distortion reader is predicting the next location.

>

> You need to do the events to get the phasic distortion reader...

Once I've done my Lotro anniversray quests, I'll have a look with my phasic and try and see if they're still running...assuming no one has already updated you before then

> @"TeeracK.3601" said:

> I'm looking at the current timers and also checking every map when they fail to spawn where they should and they have not spawned anywhere for the past 6 hours.

Since other people are seeing the events, then I think the next step is to figure out why you aren't seeing them spawn.

* What maps did you visit? and

* At what time did you visit them?

Dulfy/_that_shaman_ use UTC, which might be throwing off your timing if you (a) live outside the UK and/or (b) live where there is summer/daylight-savings time. The wiki can show your local time, but that can depend on your browser (or, if you are signed into the wiki, your settings).

As a practical matter, if you don't have the _Distorter_ yet, I'd just ask the community where the next spawn is, e.g. using /map at about :15 or even :25 after. Be nice to solve the mystery, but... if your goal is to progress the collection, you don't have to.