Scourge and spellbreaker need to be toned down

Shala.8352

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno guys what is your perception... I dropped a lot this wk using scourge... Ok... That I already realized I dunno how to play scourge, and I solo Q, but imo I was expecting something better than it is... My ratio of deads per match has increased substantially passing from less than 1 to 4/5... Ok I can burst... and that's nice, but I'm really having so much problems in keep myself alive and I really dunno how to answer to this tread right now... I dunno if it's only me... but I fell Im a glass cannon with 0 Survival... you just have to avoid shroud and pretty much end with my life... Well just saying... I also had no problems pressuring scourges playing Support ele or Spellbreaker... other than that I felt I couldnt control the match outcome as before makes the difference. I just dont know what to say at this point... Just that I'm frustrated with myself, other than I'm trying to improve... So sry for the guys I'm making lose rating cause of me...

> @Spurnshadow.3678 said:

> Desert shroud is not the issue and is a very small part of the scourge damage. It's the sand minions that pulse boon conversion, it's all the F abilities that convert boons, it's every utility skill with no traiting necessary that converts boons, it's whatever weapon skills that converts boons, add barrier, add drumfire. There is no waiting for shroud to go away. Who gives a crap about desert shroud?

What? Of all f skills only the f2 ability corrupts boons and only if traited with path of corruption.

Edit: I forgot there is also the trait that lets you boon corrupt when you place a sh@de but is still no pulsing boon corruption.

> @Muchacho.2390 said:

> > @Spurnshadow.3678 said:

> > Desert shroud is not the issue and is a very small part of the scourge damage. It's the sand minions that pulse boon conversion, it's all the F abilities that convert boons, it's every utility skill with no traiting necessary that converts boons, it's whatever weapon skills that converts boons, add barrier, add drumfire. There is no waiting for shroud to go away. Who gives a crap about desert shroud?

>

> What? Of all f skills only the f2 ability corrupts boons and only if traited with path of corruption.

>

> Edit: I forgot there is also the trait that lets you boon corrupt when you place a sh@de but is still no pulsing boon corruption.

if you trait that manifest sand shade corrupts on summon im pretty sure it corrupts on any of the skills i may be wrong about that.

> @Nova.3817 said:

> > @Muchacho.2390 said:

> > > @Spurnshadow.3678 said:

> > > Desert shroud is not the issue and is a very small part of the scourge damage. It's the sand minions that pulse boon conversion, it's all the F abilities that convert boons, it's every utility skill with no traiting necessary that converts boons, it's whatever weapon skills that converts boons, add barrier, add drumfire. There is no waiting for shroud to go away. Who gives a crap about desert shroud?

> >

> > What? Of all f skills only the f2 ability corrupts boons and only if traited with path of corruption.

> >

> > Edit: I forgot there is also the trait that lets you boon corrupt when you place a sh@de but is still no pulsing boon corruption.

>

> if you trait that manifest sand shade corrupts on summon im pretty sure it corrupts on any of the skills i may be wrong about that.

You are wrong.

> @Flumek.9043 said:

> Id like to see

>

> SCOURGE

> Less condition variety, and more support for group and self.

> It is 90% carried by having pulsing dumbfire 7s/20s. It is a lot weaker and clunkier support than tempest/druid and miiiles behind in survival which is must for a support/bunker.

>

> SPELLBREAKER

> IMMUNITIES + HEALING , its always same problem.

> The durations are crazy, considering resistance or stability can make you avoid majority of damage, it more than double the value of permanent protection.

> Then theres MOBILITY on vanilla and FULL COUNTER on spellbreaker.

> I never liked the **"leaps unaffected by cripple chill change"** , id seriously consider some necro target porting added to vanilla necro to keep up. Acrobat dodging warrior is also a nice meme.

> For full counter, id remove the slow and maybe other strong condies. I dont mind the damage, and if the above resistance and stability are gone then you should be able to kite it out.

Our healing is actually Less since we have to make 3 bursts before adren hp stacks 3x compared to core warr where it does proc adren hp x3 and cleanses 3 condis,while we do have a bit more resist now due to counter,it gets ripped incredibly easily atm.Slow is a Seperate trait...needing to be selected to Work With Counter.Its not baseline,please look into traits first before telling to remove this or that.Also what do you mean with removing "other strong condies" ? Theres another trait we can select that Copys 5 condis on yourself to your target on a counter,which is also..a Seperate trait,that doesnt remove condis but simply copies them.