Glider skin counterpart for spinal blades backpiece

> @"NEOTHEGAMER.9824" said:

> I'm just wondering if A.net will ever add the glider counterparts for the the spinal blades and its four other colour variations , because only the legendary back pieces have glider skins (Ad infinium, Ascension, Warbringer)

Those are legendary skins. Also, ad inf didnt have a glider skin when it first came out. Regular backpacks (which are quite many) probably wont make it as gliders (unless theyre in the gemstore)

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Yes, please.

> Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Yes, please.

> Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

Just give it to the ppl that unlocked the ascended backpack in the wardrobe. Easy as that.

> @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > Yes, please.

> > Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> > But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

>

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > Yes, please.

> > Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> > But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

>

> Just give it to the ppl that unlocked the ascended backpack in the wardrobe. Easy as that.

>

"Easy as that"

"Just give"

You do realize anet won't make this for just gifting us, right.

They need to give the task to employees, who need an hourly salary.

Sure, I'd like a gift. But i know anet can't and won't just make it for free.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > Yes, please.

> > > Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> > > But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

> >

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > Yes, please.

> > > Maybe a bit like the holographic style.

> > > But there'd need to be a proper method of acquiring it, though, since you'd have a gem store glider for an in-game backpiece

> >

> > Just give it to the ppl that unlocked the ascended backpack in the wardrobe. Easy as that.

> >

>

> "Easy as that"

> "Just give"

> You do realize anet won't make this for just gifting us, right.

> They need to give the task to employees, who need an hourly salary.

> Sure, I'd like a gift. But i know anet can't and won't just make it for free.

You realise that not everyone has this backpiece? It would give insentive to do the backpack for new ones that havent had a chance to make it.

Ofc i wouldnt just throw it into the game without any context.

For a returning LS1 this would be perfect. It rewards veterans instantly and new players get a new goodie if they play LS1 and do crafting and achievements to get the backpiece. Would be fitting that you can do a meta achievement to get all 3 to unlock an additional one.

Binding a glider to an achievement us kinda stupid because the backpack is ownable without Hot, gliding is not. Bind the glider to the backpack is probably the better idea.

It's not a leg backpack so probably shouldn't follow the same rules as Ad Inf/Warbriner/Ascension. Put this in the gem store for 800, standard price (or 1600gems for one where you can pick the colour).

> @"InsaneQR.7412" said:

> You realise that not everyone has this backpiece? It would give insentive to do the backpack for new ones that havent had a chance to make it.

You have a point that not everyone has it - In fact according to GW2efficiency about 22% have the basic one and between 6-7% have the coloured versions.

https://gw2efficiency.com/account/unlock-statistics?filter.key=skins&filter.search=spinal

Tempered Spinal Blades - 41,466 of 188,291 (22.022%)

But it's not a massive gold sink, in fact I found that the most difficult parts to acquire were the blade shards (before players do cm99).

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Sure, I'd like a gift. But i know anet can't and won't just make it for free.

I completely agree that _this_ shouldn't be a gift as it doesn't make sense, but Anet have shown that they occasionally make things just for the sake of it. I mean look at chair day. I never knew there was even a huge demand for chair sitting, just the odd guildie who would comment "oh, I guess it would be nice if we could sit properly on chairs". But then they came out and just "gifted" 2k (or however many it was) chairs and there didn't seem to be any financial incentive behind that.