i did not see that coming lol

Toron.4856

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

>

> > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

>

>

> So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

>

> So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

That's what people do anyway, for the most part.

"Nerf Rock, Buff Scissors, Paper is fine" and all that.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> >

> > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> >

> >

> > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

>

> If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

> @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > >

> > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > >

> > >

> > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> >

> > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

>

> If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

>

> Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > >

> > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> > >

> > > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> >

> > If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

> >

> > Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

>

> Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

I could see that sometimes but it would be pretty hard to argue that scourge, mirage and chrono aren’t over performing. (Maybe sb too)

> @"Brandon.8294" said:

> How did that happen? did you have 25 stacks of vulnerability, the ranger had 25 might and running zerker amulet? were you also naked? I have no idea how they were hitting you for 7k a hit with a basic attack

no, he was capping a point i was tryna phase traversal, took the knocback and got hit like a truck lol

he was running zerk ofc.. and i didnt make that mistake again either.. but the first time he rly got me LOL

he rapid fire for like 20k lul

1 rapid fire shot hit me for around 2k. makes 20k total just checked it up

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> > >

> > > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> >

> > If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

> >

> > Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

>

> Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

TBH I kind of see the opposite thing happening when anet reworks deadeye, a rework that is most likely due to all the whining about P/P thief and death's judgement (completely invalid arguments all around from those people). I never visit the PVE forums so maybe people were complaining about it there but I doubt it. Pretty sure just nobody used it because it was trash tier in every format.

I also don't think SD thief is that good either because it's really only taken for its ability to kill firebrand. If FB wasn't overpowered SD thief would fall out of meta I'm pretty sure. But since it is included in a meta (or meta-counter) comp I can somewhat understand the nerfs in the passive rework patch. What I don't understand at all though is why rifle needed any changes at all just because whiners didn't like it. Dying to a DJ was 100% an L2P issue every single time.

What it does seem like to me is that anet heavily favors mesmer in nearly every patch or rework and shits on a lot of the other classes more or less equally outside of mesmer.

> @"Rufo.3716" said:

> OP must have been naked and had 25 vulnerability stacks. There is no way a basic long range shot can do that much damage under normal play.

I believe it. Soul Beast can do some straight up goofy stuff. It can do stuff like 27k Wordly Impact crits from stealth. Probably running Soulbeast with Sic Em and other Soulbeast stuff.

i have seen builds similair to this, and this is what usually happens.

first time you get suprised and might die, rest of the match ranger gets farmed.

The problem i see from most of these players is that they either play this +1 build and try to hold nodes with it or they play +1 but gets easily countered by LoS.

> @"Rufo.3716" said:

> OP must have been naked and had 25 vulnerability stacks. There is no way a basic long range shot can do that much damage under normal play.

no. its actually the opposite. i had some stacks of vuln but not too many and i was not naked. i even had heavy armor lol was playing rev xd

if u hit a target with light armor u can easily do 8-9k auto attack xd

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> > > >

> > > > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> > >

> > > If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

> > >

> > > Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

> >

> > Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

>

> TBH I kind of see the opposite thing happening when anet reworks deadeye, a rework that is most likely due to all the whining about P/P thief and death's judgement (completely invalid arguments all around from those people). I never visit the PVE forums so maybe people were complaining about it there but I doubt it. Pretty sure just nobody used it because it was trash tier in every format.

>

> I also don't think SD thief is that good either because it's really only taken for its ability to kill firebrand. If FB wasn't overpowered SD thief would fall out of meta I'm pretty sure. But since it is included in a meta (or meta-counter) comp I can somewhat understand the nerfs in the passive rework patch. What I don't understand at all though is why rifle needed any changes at all just because whiners didn't like it. Dying to a DJ was 100% an L2P issue every single time.

>

> What it does seem like to me is that anet heavily favors mesmer in nearly every patch or rework and kitten on a lot of the other classes more or less equally outside of mesmer.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm learning thief and would like to know how SD counters FB? I'm pretty noob at thief.

> @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> > > > >

> > > > > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> > > >

> > > > If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

> > > >

> > > > Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

> > >

> > > Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

> >

> > TBH I kind of see the opposite thing happening when anet reworks deadeye, a rework that is most likely due to all the whining about P/P thief and death's judgement (completely invalid arguments all around from those people). I never visit the PVE forums so maybe people were complaining about it there but I doubt it. Pretty sure just nobody used it because it was trash tier in every format.

> >

> > I also don't think SD thief is that good either because it's really only taken for its ability to kill firebrand. If FB wasn't overpowered SD thief would fall out of meta I'm pretty sure. But since it is included in a meta (or meta-counter) comp I can somewhat understand the nerfs in the passive rework patch. What I don't understand at all though is why rifle needed any changes at all just because whiners didn't like it. Dying to a DJ was 100% an L2P issue every single time.

> >

> > What it does seem like to me is that anet heavily favors mesmer in nearly every patch or rework and kitten on a lot of the other classes more or less equally outside of mesmer.

>

> Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm learning thief and would like to know how SD counters FB? I'm pretty noob at thief.

Sword/Dagger #3 rips boons and 20% damage to those who have no boons (can be spammed)

> @"Alek Seven.2374" said:

> > @"FyzE.3472" said:

> > > > > @"Dralor.3701" said:

> > > > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Yeh, soulbeast is pretty strong right now. wonder why people are silent about it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So people should complain about what kills them...and be silent about what they kill easy?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If people are actually playing an even mix of the classes, the result would be a correct display of current game balance, would it not?

> > > > >

> > > > > If every class is being used, yes. The trend on these forums is “nerf everything except the class I play.”

> > > > >

> > > > > Be it the way moderation is handled, class balance or just the community; I think this forum has generally been pretty bad when it comes to both honesty and objectivity.

> > > >

> > > > Kind of makes you think about why the forum outcries seemingly get ignored. Balance devs probably are /Arenanet probably is treating this like a parent treats a child having a temper tantrum.

> > >

> > > TBH I kind of see the opposite thing happening when anet reworks deadeye, a rework that is most likely due to all the whining about P/P thief and death's judgement (completely invalid arguments all around from those people). I never visit the PVE forums so maybe people were complaining about it there but I doubt it. Pretty sure just nobody used it because it was trash tier in every format.

> > >

> > > I also don't think SD thief is that good either because it's really only taken for its ability to kill firebrand. If FB wasn't overpowered SD thief would fall out of meta I'm pretty sure. But since it is included in a meta (or meta-counter) comp I can somewhat understand the nerfs in the passive rework patch. What I don't understand at all though is why rifle needed any changes at all just because whiners didn't like it. Dying to a DJ was 100% an L2P issue every single time.

> > >

> > > What it does seem like to me is that anet heavily favors mesmer in nearly every patch or rework and kitten on a lot of the other classes more or less equally outside of mesmer.

> >

> > Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm learning thief and would like to know how SD counters FB? I'm pretty noob at thief.

>

> Sword/Dagger #3 rips boons and 20% damage to those who have no boons (can be spammed)

Thanks! It seems like SD #3 is the bread and butter of the build.