Raid release trailers

Anyone else think Raids releases should be separate then living world and should have their own release trailers?

I think to date, we’ve only had the original raid release trailer from when Raids were launched.

I was reading reddit and someone was asking about the wizards tower. I was thinking that it’s might be a raid sometime in the future. Then I started to think that it should really get its own release trailer.

Yea thst would be awesome. I know the new tiers in wow have trailers and I always enjoy those. I always wanted raid wings to have an open world event that was open a week prior to the raid wing to give it more presence in the world. Something that actually happens to the world itself that everyone can experience. Right now raids seem to be separate from everything in it's own little bubble. But that's a discussion for another thread. On topic, yes trailers please! :)

> @"Zalavaaris.5329" said:

> Yea thst would be awesome. I know the new tiers in wow have trailers and I always enjoy those. I always wanted raid wings to have an open world event that was open a week prior to the raid wing to give it more presence in the world. Something that actually happens to the world itself that everyone can experience. Right now raids seem to be separate from everything in it's own little bubble. But that's a discussion for another thread. On topic, yes trailers please! :)

They kinda did something like this for the underworld. With the red lady and dead necros. Your probably talking about a bit more.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> a teaser maybe but there's not enough in a raid release for a trailer without spoiling everything and seeing what's going to happen is half the fun of a new raid release

Yeah they don’t have to show much, but talk about the tower or have quotes from the town people outside.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > a teaser maybe but there's not enough in a raid release for a trailer without spoiling everything and seeing what's going to happen is half the fun of a new raid release

>

> Yeah they don’t have to show much, but talk about the tower or have quotes from the town people outside.

most raids currently released (and probably will be released) don't have nearby towns ppl and discovery is half the fun so i doubt there's much if anything to talk about without spoiling the fun of discovery

Uh if you follow their social media they have released previews/trailers for them. They're generally all super vague and boring, but they do exist.

Can't say much about releasing them outside of LS, as the design goal for raids is when its ready it ships, Wing 4 just happened to go live with the previous LS update because it was ready at that time.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> Uh if you follow their social media they have released previews/trailers for them. They're generally all super vague and boring, but they do exist.

>

> Can't say much about releasing them outside of LS, as the design goal for raids is when its ready it ships, Wing 4 just happened to go live with the previous LS update because it was ready at that time.

Are those the 5 second clips? I’m thinking if something like when they released Edge of the mist. I mean they could provide something like a minute video kinda recapping and not even showing the bosses themselves if that’s a big issue.

I think they wanted to do a triple release, so I’m sure things were held back.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > Raid and fractal releases should be seperate from lw in more way than just a trailer imho.

>

> Why? They won't make them faster so you gonna complain about slow content releases anyway, just in different time.

Because they work like a clock at aent and they all finish the projects at the same time for release.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > Raid and fractal releases should be seperate from lw in more way than just a trailer imho.

> >

> > Why? They won't make them faster so you gonna complain about slow content releases anyway, just in different time.

>

> Because they work like a clock at aent and they all finish the projects at the same time for release.

No, but they prepare updates on schedule.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > @"zealex.9410" said:

> > > > Raid and fractal releases should be seperate from lw in more way than just a trailer imho.

> > >

> > > Why? They won't make them faster so you gonna complain about slow content releases anyway, just in different time.

> >

> > Because they work like a clock at aent and they all finish the projects at the same time for release.

>

> No, but they prepare updates on schedule.

I highly doubt they keep internally lw updates because of a raid or a fractal and even if they did its a bad idea. As soon as content is ready it should be released.