Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Magnus Godrik.5841" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Magnus Godrik.5841" said:

> > > All 3 sets.

> >

> > From each game type?

>

> No just from raids. Heavy light and medium. And I am working on 1pvp heavy set.

Might want to wait a bit before you get the precursor pieces, they are adding an updated set of Glorious with FX to it.

> @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Lunateric.3708" said:

> > > All 3 Envoy sets and one PvP armor here.

> >

> > Nice gonna do a WvW set?

>

> Already got Warbringer and that was my main want in WvW, saving my tickets until the WvW rework happens just in case.

The Sublime Mistforged Triumphant chest piece is a neat piece of Armor with the FX.

> @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> Heavy and light envoy done, now I'm collecting the LI for the medium. If it just wasn't so fugly ...

Yeah not a huge fan of any of the Envoy Armor honestly. Hate how the heavy helmet looks, don’t like the weird crystal aspect of light and well Medium just looks terrible. ?

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"CptAurellian.9537" said:

> > Heavy and light envoy done, now I'm collecting the LI for the medium. If it just wasn't so fugly ...

>

> Yeah not a huge fan of any of the Envoy Armor honestly. Hate how the heavy helmet looks, don’t like the weird crystal aspect of light and well Medium just looks terrible. ?

Fortunately, the heavy helmet doesn't bother me, since I hide pretty much any head piece on my characters. It's hilarious though that a shitload of animation work has gone into exactly the armor piece that will be hidden by many people by default. And yes, that helmet is ugly, too.

Until I can bring a character I enjoy to raids, I'm not gonna bother with envoy armor. I've always played tanks in MMOs, but this one only seems to have one option for raid tanks and it's a class I don't care for. Makes me a bit sad because I kinda wanted that heavy armor.

I have the Envoy heavy armor but not really interested in the other two. The annoying provisioner tokens and the fine materials required prohibit me from crafting another one, although I have more than enough Legendary Insights to complete a second set and parts of a third.

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> I have the Envoy heavy armor but not really interested in the other two. The annoying provisioner tokens and the fine materials required prohibit me from crafting another one, although I have more than enough Legendary Insights to complete a second set and parts of a third.

The provisioner tokens seems to be the worst part of the crafting.