Hello

I was wondering if You could expand on his origin from development and lore perspective. Was his birth exclusive to Nightfall and is it possible there other beings like him, searching for their purpose, selling rare recipes, presumably "Lost".

• ArenaNet Staff

Hmm, I get the sense that you have some specific wanderer in mind. All manner of beings and circumstances could exist or occur in the Mists, so I can't say if there are others exactly like Razah. But it's interesting to wonder about.

On a less lore-tied note, one of my proudest moments working on GW1 was when we were finally able to let Razah change his class. That was a feature that was cut very late in Nightfall production when it became clear that Heroes wouldn't be able to support it the way they had been implemented, but the instruction manual still claimed he could change his class. When we were implementing Mercenary Heroes, I realized that we could finally make the manual retroactively correct and seized the opportunity.

> @"Sir Booman.7903" said:

> Because of heroes in GW1, how hard would it be to add another Razah for team build purpose?

>

> Personally I would like 3 more Razahs to make all one class teams!

What you are looking for are mercenaries from the gw1 online store. To make multiples of the same profession just use throwaway pvp only characters.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Sir Booman.7903" said:

> > Because of heroes in GW1, how hard would it be to add another Razah for team build purpose?

> >

> > Personally I would like 3 more Razahs to make all one class teams!

>

> What you are looking for are mercenaries from the gw1 online store. To make multiples of the same profession just use throwaway pvp only characters.

Why would I do that, they are barely doing anything for the game officially. All the stuff that is done is off duty from ANet. I would consider buying them if the money went to keeping the game up to date but they are not so.... Just give us 3 more Razahs and we'll call it good..