Whats the best zone for grinding HoT EXP?

The best HoT zone would be Dragon’s Stand up to the tower phase. None of the other HoT maps come close.

The best map overall to train HoT masteries would be Lake Doric from episode 4 of LS3. You’ll want to do the leather farm but I’m not sure if it’s done anymore though.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Doing Tarir. 300k exp for 10 min of work and it might even be fun. Other than that always kill yellow enemies on the HoT maps, they give you juicy exp bonuses. Also tag events as you go.

I do Octovine at least daily, and am about 85/100 victories towards the achievement. If the map is coordinated, the fight takes maybe 15mins and rewards you with a ton of salvageable material, including a good 10-15 rares which helps you farm Ecto. A very fun event, and well worth doing.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> Whats the best zone for grinding HoT EXP?

> I want to finish out my glider mastery. But need to finish the levels.

The one where the meta event is being actively run by a group. While others are correct about the individual rewarding events within those metas, the whole chain end to end is usually the best way to get XP quickly, and you also get the bonus of the map meta rewards.

There are often daily guild-run events that will take a full map's worth of people through organized completions of all the HoT metas. Screw the HoT mastery points which are super easy to get, do that for the insane loot and gemstones.

If you can't figure out or find a guild doing those, use a map timer and just do metas as they come up.

https://gw2timer.com/