Cant progress in Path of FIre

I'm at the point where you need to purchase the large bunny mount. I cant get the raptor large jumping ability because i need more of those marks...not mastery points, but path of fire points to purchase the ability. I dont know how to get more of them...i'm at chapter 4 of path of fire and am completely stuck! I dont know how to get more of those points other than repeating the past chapters and i dont really want to do that because its tired old boring content. Should I just do fractals or dungeons for those 3 points i need to purchase the raptor jumping ability?

This makes me just not want to play the game anymore. That's a shame because GW2 is a good mmo.

Well, you need Experience and Mastery Points to unlock masteries. I assume Experience isn't the issue, so it can only be Mastery Points that have you stuck. You get some from the story, but you can't repeat those to get more. What you need to do is get the Mastery Points you find in the open world maps. There should be enough accessible Mastery Points for you to get the 3rd raptor ability to get to the bunny ranch. You could even ask for help in map chat to get to some of them, or some you might not be able to get to yourself yet.

> @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> Well, you need Experience and Mastery Points to unlock masteries. I assume Experience isn't the issue, so it can only be Mastery Points that have you stuck. You get some from the story, but you can't repeat those to get more. What you need to do is get the Mastery Points you find in the open world maps. There should be enough accessible Mastery Points for you to get the 3rd raptor ability to get to the bunny ranch. You could even ask for help in map chat to get to some of them, or some you might not be able to get to yourself yet.

Oh there are mastery points littered on the map? Like very hidden areas? As for not being able to get more mastery points via repeated chapters...As I look at the prior chapters, they each say 2/3 points earned. So it seems i can get the three i need from repeating the past first 3 chapters. I really would rather not repeat the prior chapters.

> @"DawgBountyHunter.1874" said:

>

> Oh there are mastery points littered on the map? Like very hidden areas? As for not being able to get more mastery points via repeated chapters...As I look at the prior chapters, they each say 2/3 points earned. So it seems i can get the three i need from repeating the past first 3 chapters. I really would rather not repeat the prior chapters.

Ya they're all over the place. Just wander around the map. You have way more than you need. Go south on the maps if you really can't find any where you are.

If you're really confused you can always "cheat" and look at the wiki maps.

Repeating by itself will not get you anything. Completing the achievements associated will get you the point.

There are at least two easy points near Amnoon. One in the Bay of Elon. You just swim up to it and commune. There is one just east of Amnoon's gate that requires jumping up/across some buildings.

There is also achievements that give MPs, easily available to you is *Reins of the Raptor* and *Crystal Oasis Bounty Tour*.

The ones available in the landscape without other mounts than Raptor are:

* In the water west of Amnoon.

* On a rooftop in eastern Amnoon.

* The "Pot of Soup" challenge in Amnoon. *I've skipped this one*.

* The Memory game at an old teleporter west of the entrance to Desert Highlands.

> I'm at the point where you need to purchase the large bunny mount. I cant get the raptor large jumping ability because i need more of those marks...not mastery points, but path of fire points to purchase the ability. I dont know how to get more of them...i'm at chapter 4 of path of fire and am completely stuck! I dont know how to get more of those points other than repeating the past chapters and i dont really want to do that because its tired old boring content. Should I just do fractals or dungeons for those 3 points i need to purchase the raptor jumping ability?

>

> This makes me just not want to play the game anymore. That's a shame because GW2 is a good mmo.

Are you sure you dont mean mastery points?

Or do you mean trade contracs?

Trade contracts can be found all over the path of fire expansion Area.

> Oh there are mastery points littered on the map? Like very hidden areas? As for not being able to get more mastery points via repeated chapters...As I look at the prior chapters, they each say 2/3 points earned. So it seems i can get the three i need from repeating the past first 3 chapters. I really would rather not repeat the prior chapters.

You don't have to repeat anything, just grab the mastery points on the PoF maps, most of the time you just have to walk to them or do a small task. They look like this on the map:

![](https://i.imgur.com/Rr6WgCj.jpg "")