Repeatable reward tracks : the new automatic option is not enough

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"Leablo.2651" said:

> > > @"Kercie TelMic.6785" said:

> > > So...do you need to have achieved a specific rank in order to use autorepeat? I have the 6Jun18 update, but...no autorepeat option...????

> >

> > Are you sure it's a repeatable track?

> >

> > > @"Julian.9473" said:

> > > But if you want to use a different reward track after the current one, we still have the same problem as before : a random reward track is selected, not the one we want.

> >

> > As far as I can tell it isn't really random either. It's always Crucible of Eternity for me or, during a festival, it's the festival track. Perhaps which one you get could also depend on which tracks you have unlocked, but the rollover selection seems to be entirely deterministic.

>

> I think it defaults back to the track that in next closest to completion, which is why seems to default to the same one every time, but not to the same one for everyone . . .

I had seen that theory also and tried to rig it by banking points into my 2nd priority track to give it the highest progression. It didn't work, and I still got CoE. I think at best the progression metric might be used as a tiebreaker or other low-weight factor.

> @"Julian.9473" said:

> Hi, I was very happy to see this update yesterday, but it wasn't completely satisfying.

> If you want to repeat the same reward track, it's fine with this option.

> But if you want to use a different reward track after the current one, we still have the same problem as before : a random reward track is selected, not the one we want.

> We should have an option at each reward track, so if we click on it, it will be the next reward track used after the current one.

> What do you think about that ?

Honestly, no was just looking to mark on as repeatable, wasn't looking for a queuing system.

> @"Leablo.2651" said:

> > @"Kercie TelMic.6785" said:

> > So...do you need to have achieved a specific rank in order to use autorepeat? I have the 6Jun18 update, but...no autorepeat option...????

>

> Are you sure it's a repeatable track?

>

> > @"Julian.9473" said:

> > But if you want to use a different reward track after the current one, we still have the same problem as before : a random reward track is selected, not the one we want.

>

> As far as I can tell it isn't really random either. It's always Crucible of Eternity for me or, during a festival, it's the festival track. Perhaps which one you get could also depend on which tracks you have unlocked, but the rollover selection seems to be entirely deterministic.

Oh...wait...I can reactivate it, but it's not repeatable??? What is that about (Crystal Desert Reward Track in PvP)

> @"Kercie TelMic.6785" said:

> > @"Leablo.2651" said:

> > > @"Kercie TelMic.6785" said:

> > > So...do you need to have achieved a specific rank in order to use autorepeat? I have the 6Jun18 update, but...no autorepeat option...????

> >

> > Are you sure it's a repeatable track?

> >

> > > @"Julian.9473" said:

> > > But if you want to use a different reward track after the current one, we still have the same problem as before : a random reward track is selected, not the one we want.

> >

> > As far as I can tell it isn't really random either. It's always Crucible of Eternity for me or, during a festival, it's the festival track. Perhaps which one you get could also depend on which tracks you have unlocked, but the rollover selection seems to be entirely deterministic.

>

> Oh...wait...I can reactivate it, but it's not repeatable??? What is that about (Crystal Desert Reward Track in PvP)

From the Wiki:

_Crystal Desert Reward Track is both a non-repeatable and repeatable structured PvP Reward Track and World versus World Reward Track, and a method of obtaining Elonian weapons, Awakened weapons, and a piece of Elonian armor, Bounty Hunter's armor, or Warbeast armor_.

_This reward track is unlocked by purchasing Path of Fire. The unrepeatable one must be completed to unlock the repeatable one. The rewards are identical except for the major rewards where the repeatable reward track contains only 5 Pile of Elonian Trade Contracts each instead of 10, and for the final reward where the repeatable version yields only two instead of seven Mystic Clovers_.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crystal_Desert_Reward_Track

Good luck.

> @"Gop.8713" said:

> > @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> > What about for once be happy with the improvement we/you just got.

>

> Reread the first line of the op, perhaps? ;)

Well it dont apply to the ones who are fine with the improvment we got.

You said

Hi, I was very happy to see this update yesterday, but it wasn't completely satisfying.

if it wasent for that but and the rest behind it, that would apply but you just had to add that dident you =)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Gop.8713" said:

> > > @"TheQuickFox.3826" said:

> > > What about for once be happy with the improvement we/you just got.

> >

> > Reread the first line of the op, perhaps? ;)

>

> Well it dont apply to the ones who are fine with the improvment we got.

>

> You said

> Hi, I was very happy to see this update yesterday, but it wasn't completely satisfying.

>

> if it wasent for that but and the rest behind it, that would apply but you just had to add that dident you =)

>

Well I'm not the op, so I didn't say any of it :)

What I said was 'The repeatable tracks are fantastic, queueing would be better', and then pointed out that there's probably a good reason they haven't introduced queueing but that's no reason to give up on it . . .