Which class is the most hated?

> @"Solori.6025" said:

> > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > It's obviously mesmer ATM lol! One look at the first forum page says it all.

>

> LOL ..it's mesmer forever

Lol, true! Necro has always been hated too, except half the time it was because it was so bad that people raged if they had one on their team. :3

Also, thieves get an honorable mention as one of the game's most hated profession too.

> @"Kako.1930" said:

> It's obviously mesmer ATM lol! One look at the first forum page says it all.

This is why @"Stand The Wall.6987" you should have made the poll about "What class do **you** hate the most". This would give a more accurate result on the "Which class is the most hated" question.

The way this poll is made, it answers to the question "What people think that the most hated class is".

Anyhow, it probably won't make any difference in this case.

> @"Eme.2018" said:

> > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > It's obviously mesmer ATM lol! One look at the first forum page says it all.

>

> This is why @"Stand The Wall.6987" you should have made the poll about "What class do **you** hate the most". This would give a more accurate result on the "Which class is the most hated" question.

>

> The way this poll is made, it answers to the question "What people think that the most hated class is".

>

> Anyhow, it probably won't make any difference in this case.

Oh, well if it's which one do you hate the most then I would say spellbreaker. Idk why, I want to love mine but I can't aside from the sentimental aspect, and I hate fighting them more than any other profession lol.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> It's obviously mes but no forum poll would be complete without mandatory thief hate.

>

> kitten you thieves.

>

> you do everything too op, unless I kill you in which case gg you suck.

> Stay bad run away cheese

I think I like you.

Don't even need this, answer is Mes.

Even when it was objectively worse and replaced in slot, and it's viability hinged only on one - three long cooldowns soely for the sake of the team, (lending it almost nothing to it's solo performance) people were still calling it OP.

Fast forward to now, it can actually do damage and secure a kill, sometimes to survive with a sliver of health vs other top threats and people endlessly make threads.

Ya know... despite the fact an easy meta shift would make it useless again.

Anyone else remember the days where all you had to do was walk way after evading a shatter and the mesmer literally couldn't hurt you?

Probably not, ton of plat players now a days still have auto targeting on lol.