Can we have something done with shield gens already?

Samug.6512

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Straegen.9534" said:

> Shield gens should have a greater minimum range. Large enough that it is impossible to effectively shield itself. I also think siege should damage itself so catas splash damage kills itself, acs fired on top of its own siege should damage it, etc.

Would that include the flame burst skill on flame ram? Essentialy, that would neuter their use. If we are saying only damage other seige types, then that would eliminate the cata splash damage.

I SOOO like the idea of cata splash damage hitting its own catas if you are on the wall, but I almost think if we are going to do it, we need to be consistent.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Straegen.9534" said:

> > Shield gens should have a greater minimum range. Large enough that it is impossible to effectively shield itself. I also think siege should damage itself so catas splash damage kills itself, acs fired on top of its own siege should damage it, etc.

>

> Would that include the flame burst skill on flame ram? Essentialy, that would neuter their use. If we are saying only damage other seige types, then that would eliminate the cata splash damage.

>

> I SOOO like the idea of cata splash damage hitting its own catas if you are on the wall, but I almost think if we are going to do it, we need to be consistent.

That would make players have to know a litle more than the actual drop stacked siege/built/spam process, imo but to hard for most casuals of this game, as much i would love to see something arround that implemented, this is mostly a game for casuals, i believe Anet will ignore it :(.