Mount skin bundles with new beetle mount

That question has been asked several times already since the rollerbeetle announcement. So far Anet didn't answer, which suggests that either the answer is not to our liking (and they don't want to negatively impact awakened mount pack sales by revealing it now), or that they haven't even considered the problem and it caught them by surprise.

Now, that last should not have been possible (seems like an obvious question, after all), but there have been things happening in this game that make me not rule out that possibility.

Still, if the answer was "yes", we'd already heard it by now.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> If they retroactively add it to those packs, it would show that Anet cares about your money and purchases players make. So very doubtful.

Well that's not nice to say. If you wanna see a cash shop with a game company that really does not care, go check out ESO.

I would venture to guess if they do add them to the mount packs, they will retroactively give them to players that have already bought those packs, or they will offer it at a discount, as they have in the past. If they sell them as completely separate items, we will probably be SOL. Either way, I spent far too much time and gold on getting my griffon to not use it until the new wears off. Although, I guess we dont know what will go into getting the new mount, but I imagine it will be an important part of traversing the new map, so I would assume less work than the "flying" mount.

> @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > If they retroactively add it to those packs, it would show that Anet cares about your money and purchases players make. So very doubtful.

>

> Well that's not nice to say. If you wanna see a cash shop with a game company that really does not care, go check out ESO.

Its realistic because they regularly don't retroactively make changes that give players more stuff.