Refund for sale price?

> @"oceansofmars.6894" said:

> Hey, will Anet give me the sale price for the game? I just started playing again last week and bought both expansions and now they are on sale... Anyone had any luck with this?

You have to put in a ticket to support to get this sorted, you could always buy the pack and ask for a refund for your old waiting for it to go through the system and apply your other pack code when its done.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"oceansofmars.6894" said:

> > Hey, will Anet give me the sale price for the game? I just started playing again last week and bought both expansions and now they are on sale... Anyone had any luck with this?

>

> You have to put in a ticket to support to get this sorted, you could always buy the pack and ask for a refund for your old waiting for it to go through the system and apply your other pack code when its done.

If the expansions are already applied then problems would arise doing it that way. Traditionally they have refunded the difference if the price changes within a certain time frame, but i forget what that is. Put a ticket in, you may have a long reply wait, but if it is only a week since you bought it then i would say things look favourable.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"oceansofmars.6894" said:

> > > Hey, will Anet give me the sale price for the game? I just started playing again last week and bought both expansions and now they are on sale... Anyone had any luck with this?

> >

> > You have to put in a ticket to support to get this sorted, you could always buy the pack and ask for a refund for your old waiting for it to go through the system and apply your other pack code when its done.

>

> If the expansions are already applied then problems would arise doing it that way. Traditionally they have refunded the difference if the price changes within a certain time frame, but i forget what that is. Put a ticket in, you may have a long reply wait, but if it is only a week since you bought it then i would say things look favourable.

If you read what I said it wouldent be any problems becouse I clearly say to wait for refund to get done and then apply the new code.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"oceansofmars.6894" said:

> > > > Hey, will Anet give me the sale price for the game? I just started playing again last week and bought both expansions and now they are on sale... Anyone had any luck with this?

> > >

> > > You have to put in a ticket to support to get this sorted, you could always buy the pack and ask for a refund for your old waiting for it to go through the system and apply your other pack code when its done.

> >

> > If the expansions are already applied then problems would arise doing it that way. Traditionally they have refunded the difference if the price changes within a certain time frame, but i forget what that is. Put a ticket in, you may have a long reply wait, but if it is only a week since you bought it then i would say things look favourable.

>

> If you read what I said it wouldent be any problems becouse I clearly say to wait for refund to get done and then apply the new code.

Yes, that is what i said for them not to do because a refund on the old one can cause issues if it is already attached to the account and has done for people in the past. Better not to apply for a refund on a code, but a difference in the cost where possible. It causes much less complications and will speed things up.

> @"oceansofmars.6894" said:

> They just refunded me the difference, very good customer support :)

I'm worried all the new players are getting a terrible bad impression of support, who are excellent, super-helpful, and before this recent amazing burst of demand, usually got everything sorted out in a few hours, a day at most.