Reviving spells

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> Maybe you've missed. They are ground targetted spells and you have to make sure they are inside the aoe of it?

>

> Also keep in mind that it is more of a heal than a revive, just that if it pushes them to 100% they will get up

Well that’s true for the Signet of Water more so than the Glyph of Revival. Although both are a heal, Glyph of Revival heals for like +90% downed state health so the chances it’s not working due to the heal not being enough are slim.

@"PixelWizard.8604" last I checked the Glyph didn’t have a ground target, so there’s only 3 ways it’d fail to work, 1) the target was already defeated/stomped (they’re waiting for respawn), 2) they were at a ridiculously low downed health, like less than an auto from death, so it didn’t ACTUALLY Rez them, but it would’ve still healed them up to almost full, or 3) they were not within 900 unit radius of you, and thus were out of range.

Revival skills are all super powerful and totally swing fights in your favor, but they’re all pretty short ranged, have a long cast time, and/or have some form of drawback to them.

> @"Durzlla.6295" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Maybe you've missed. They are ground targetted spells and you have to make sure they are inside the aoe of it?

> >

> > Also keep in mind that it is more of a heal than a revive, just that if it pushes them to 100% they will get up

>

> Well that’s true for the Signet of Water more so than the Glyph of Revival. Although both are a heal, Glyph of Revival heals for like +90% downed state health so the chances it’s not working due to the heal not being enough are slim.

>

> @"PixelWizard.8604" last I checked the Glyph didn’t have a ground target, so there’s only 3 ways it’d fail to work, 1) the target was already defeated/stomped (they’re waiting for respawn), 2) they were at a ridiculously low downed health, like less than an auto from death, so it didn’t ACTUALLY Rez them, but it would’ve still healed them up to almost full, or 3) they were not within 900 unit radius of you, and thus were out of range.

>

> Revival skills are all super powerful and totally swing fights in your favor, but they’re all pretty short ranged, have a long cast time, and/or have some form of drawback to them.

Unless the target is poisoned then that drops it down to 60%.

1 It must be used on a downed, not defeated player.

2 You have to actually plance the reviving AoE properly, aka. hit the target.

3 Glyph of Revival has an interesting interaction with poison status. When poison ticks the very same 1/4th second as the revive occurs, the glyph will heal the target to like 99.9% hp instead. It is not reduced by the poison heal reduction ammount as it heals the fixed, unmitigated percentage (100% downed state) same as guardian elite signet does. I am pretty sure it is a bug.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> I was just thinking about these. I honestly think they should revive downed players but also at Least provide a 35% recovery for defeated bodies as well.

Maybe in PvE only, and even then this might turn out to be a bit too strong.

> @"Knighthonor.4061" said:

> I was just thinking about these. I honestly think they should revive downed players but also at Least provide a 35% recovery for defeated bodies as well.

I have a better one: using a revive spell on defeated players forces them to teleport to the nearest waypoint!