Where is the Support ?

Just because one still has access, doesn't mean an email account can't be compromised. Did the friend check both email accounts for any responses from the CS Team? Whitelist all ArenaNet addresses?

If your friend has a ticket number, the email must have gone through; your friend can update his ticket on the 'Support' site page.

Good luck.

_inb4 OPs "friend" is actually OP and his account got banned for shady add-ons or dodgy trading._

If you're legit however, I would **not** recommend sending tickets regarding the same account from multiple email adds as it makes verification more difficult.

There was a situation a little while back when a group of players were found to have shared accounts for AT farming (or something similar). Account access was suspended pending investigation and consequently, Support Team received emails and massages from several sources claiming the same accounts belonged to various people. Both on forums and reddit, posters protested they were innocent until a dev stepped in and pointed out that many people from completely different IPs were trying to claim the accounts and the fact that their stories were completely inconsistent with each others (claiming to be messaging from alt account and on behalf of friends).

I believe that in the end all accounts involved recieved a ban of some sort (perm or otherwise).

The point is, if you have an issue, send **one** ticket and ensure it is logged as being received. Try to avoid duplicating messages, especially from different sources since it cause delays with verification. Also, be aware that there is a back-log on support responses currently.

> @"TheCrazyMan.9314" said:

> Hi ! My friend's account password got hacked before 17 days

I sent in a ticket regardig three unauthorized attempts to log into my account - that was in early June. I even entitled the ticket "Security Alert", but so far no one felt the need to respond.

Apparently, their support is snowed under with work, but I always assumed such urgent matters would be dealt with high priority. I guess I was mistaken. ;)

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"TheCrazyMan.9314" said:

> > Hi ! My friend's account password got hacked before 17 days

>

> I sent in a ticket regardig three unauthorized attempts to log into my account - that was in early June. I even entitled the ticket "Security Alert", but so far no one felt the need to respond.

>

> Apparently, their support is snowed under with work, but I always assumed such urgent matters would be dealt with high priority. I guess I was mistaken. ;)

Sounds like someone got your email and password but not yout authenticator, perhaps its time to change password?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Sounds like someone got your email and password but not yout authenticator, perhaps its time to change password?

That is virtually impossible, so I am not worried. I assume it must have been a server system error (i.e., the SMS authentication code was sent to twice, the second one with a delay, as a day or two prior to that my IP had changed).

Still, I find it strange that almost a month later, there is still no response. What if you are encountering a real threat like described in the OP? In that case, the support response times are unacceptable.

Something doesn't add up here. OP brings up ticket, with ID number, from 17 days ago; no mention of other tickets submitted. Then, after forum-poster comments, states _another_ ticket was sent 10 days ago. Why not state 2 tickets were sent in the OP? Duplicate tickets are what slows down the process, pushing one to the back of the queue.

The first ticket made it into the system, else there would be no ID number to post. The automated responses don't show up on the Support site's page, so that doesn't indicate much of anything.

OP, has the friend updated his ticket? Closed the duplicate? Seen any activity on the first ticket, even without a response?

So there really is a problem though, I submitted ticket 6965177 12 days ago and nothing. Is the SL on these tickets really in excess of 12 days? Even a 'sorry nothing we can do about it' is better than leaving me in limbo, I could see if this was a completely free to play game, it is not however, I've purchased the game and it's expansions. It's a little disheartening to see this kind of service.

Hey

I got a problem

I havent played for more than one year. In this time my Acc was hacked. I have tried to contact the german support for 19 days and only got auto response.

The ticket number"s" ( cause every ticket got closed so i have to start another ticket) are 6960860, 6973572 and 6987772.

I really need help.

Anyone got an idea what to do?

> @"Danariel.9205" said:

> Hey

> I got a problem

> I havent played for more than one year. In this time my Acc was hacked. I have tried to contact the german support for 19 days and only got auto response.

> The ticket number"s" ( cause every ticket got closed so i have to start another ticket) are 6960860, 6973572 and 6987772.

> I really need help.

> Anyone got an idea what to do?

Close every ticket except for the first one. Putting in multiple tickets slows down the entire process (for you and for others). So, close the extra tickets, and just try to be patient. I'm not sure what the wait time is for German support right now, but if it's the same as the English support, it can take from 20 to 30 days at the moment due to a big backlog of tickets.

> @"Danariel.9205" said:

> Hey

> I got a problem

> I havent played for more than one year. In this time my Acc was hacked. I have tried to contact the german support for 19 days and only got auto response.

> The ticket number"s" ( cause every ticket got closed so i have to start another ticket) are 6960860, 6973572 and 6987772.

> I really need help.

> Anyone got an idea what to do?

Yea thats becouse they automaticly close duplicate tickets as RoseofGilead.8907 says stick to your first one and wait.