What is your favorite way to cook an Asura?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

>

> Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> >

> > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

>

> Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> >

> > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

>

> Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

![](https://i.imgur.com/rP91pig.png "")

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > >

> > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> >

> > Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

>

> Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

Oh, so it's ok to be racist in a videogame. Got it.

> > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > > >

> > > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> > >

> > > Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

> >

> > Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

>

> Oh, so it's ok to be racist in a videogame. Got it.

Is it racist to speak of eating beef?

> > > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > > >

> > > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> > >

> >

>

I didnt think that such a thing existed against the make believe

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I don't think it's "racism" probably more along the lines of "speciesism"?

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > > > >

> > > > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> > > >

> > > > Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

> > >

> > > Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

> >

> > Oh, so it's ok to be racist in a videogame. Got it.

>

> I don't think it's "racism" probably more along the lines of "speciesism"?

It's not anything because Asura don't exist

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

I'd say, the notion to inherently vilify someone for their perceptions and held beliefs without context is far worse than racism. At least with racism, there is some underlying source that could be addressed or enlightened upon.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > > > >

> > > > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> > > >

> > > > Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

> > >

> > > Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

> >

> > Oh, so it's ok to be racist in a videogame. Got it.

>

> I don't think it's "racism" probably more along the lines of "speciesism"?

Try Pixelism -- as in, "Not liking certain combinations of pixels."

Anyone remember, "To Serve Man"?

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > > > > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Laugh along with racism? No thanks.

> > > >

> > > > Um, you know this is a video game race, right? There are no asura in RL.

> > >

> > > Oh, so it's ok to be racist in a videogame. Got it.

> >

> > I don't think it's "racism" probably more along the lines of "speciesism"?

>

> Try Pixelism -- as in, "Not liking certain combinations of pixels."

>

> Anyone remember, "To Serve Man"?

That was a great twilight zone episode!

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

What you mean? I love Asura. Preferably slow roasted in garlic butter on an iron skillet.

Besides I only eat the Spotted ones.

> @"Freakshow.1809" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

>

> What you mean? I love Asura. Preferably slow roasted in garlic butter on an iron skillet.

>

> Besides I only eat the Spotted ones.

Oooh, the spotted ones are the best. Extra spicy.

My favorite part of these threads is the assumption that Asura wouldn't (and don't) also eat Charr. Have you studied how species evolve? Have you seen the teeth Asura have? Hate to break it to everyone, we don't eat vegetables. We prefer to not talk about who and what all we eat because people get offended that we expiremented on lower species (a hint, that would be all of them).

When we tire of all the other species, we will likely just kill them off through the gate travel system. Non-asura go through, nothing comes out. We do control all fast travel in the world, so why not. For now, we bicker amongst ourselves, because we have no current desire to take over the world.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> My favorite part of these threads is the assumption that Asura wouldn't (and don't) also eat Charr. Have you studied how species evolve? Have you seen the teeth Asura have? Hate to break it to everyone, we don't eat vegetables. We prefer to not talk about who and what all we eat because people get offended that we expiremented on lower species (a hint, that would be all of them).

>

> When we tire of all the other species, we will likely just kill them off through the gate travel system. Non-asura go through, nothing comes out. We do control all fast travel in the world, so why not. For now, we bicker amongst ourselves, because we have no current desire to take over the world.

Be quiet and get into the blender

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> My favorite part of these threads is the assumption that Asura wouldn't (and don't) also eat Charr. Have you studied how species evolve? Have you seen the teeth Asura have? Hate to break it to everyone, we don't eat vegetables. We prefer to not talk about who and what all we eat because people get offended that we expiremented on lower species (a hint, that would be all of them).

>

> When we tire of all the other species, we will likely just kill them off through the gate travel system. Non-asura go through, nothing comes out. We do control all fast travel in the world, so why not. For now, we bicker amongst ourselves, because we have no current desire to take over the world.

Oooh, Char stuffed asura. Perhaps served with a nice chilled pinot grigio.