Deepstone, Deepstone, Deepstone

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Deepstone's numbering is problematic as it is being repeated on the same sets. For example, tonight (Set 9) we had Deepstone for T4 and Recommended T2, and on Set 6 we are scheduled to run that Fractal both for Recommended T2 and T1. I get that the Fractal team is ecstatic about their new baby, but this is a little much.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> >

> > We know.

>

> Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

They could tweak it. Patience.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > >

> > > We know.

> >

> > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

>

> They could tweak it. Patience.

I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > >

> > > > We know.

> > >

> > > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

> >

> > They could tweak it. Patience.

>

> I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

Sadly i agree.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > >

> > > > We know.

> > >

> > > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

> >

> > They could tweak it. Patience.

>

> I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

Then why bother complaining?

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > > >

> > > > > We know.

> > > >

> > > > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

> > >

> > > They could tweak it. Patience.

> >

> > I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

>

> Then why bother complaining?

Because if people were silent in 2012-2015 you would never play raids in gw2 :)

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We know.

> > > > >

> > > > > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

> > > >

> > > > They could tweak it. Patience.

> > >

> > > I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

> >

> > Then why bother complaining?

>

> Because if people were silent in 2012-2015 you would never play raids in gw2 :)

Meh. There are Raids now, do think that you complaining will add more raids and more fractals?

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We know.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Only person that needs to know is Ben, however I doubt he'll ever listen to reason as proved by instabilities.

> > > > >

> > > > > They could tweak it. Patience.

> > > >

> > > > I saw no comment stating they are going to do so, so why should I assume so? Unless anet talks, I'm going to judge what was released in its current state.

> > >

> > > Then why bother complaining?

> >

> > Because if people were silent in 2012-2015 you would never play raids in gw2 :)

>

> Meh. There are Raids now, do think that you complaining will add more raids and more fractals?

These are not my goals,

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

>

> We know.

I got bored of it after first playthrough. Random pug on release day with no meta setup and we did everything the fractal had to offer in no time (also no guide used obviously). It offers just nothing of interest

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> >

> > We know.

>

> I got bored of it after first playthrough. Random pug on release day with no meta setup and we did everything the fractal had to offer in no time (also no guide used obviously). It offers just nothing of interest

According to the AMA, they designed this to be an easy Fractal.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > >

> > > We know.

> >

> > I got bored of it after first playthrough. Random pug on release day with no meta setup and we did everything the fractal had to offer in no time (also no guide used obviously). It offers just nothing of interest

>

> According to the AMA, they designed this to be an easy Fractal.

"Easy" is subjective. Problem with this fractals is it's bland. Bosses have no mechanics, everything is loot pinata and even designwise you fight a spider, a spark, a cow and a token human. The only novelty this fractal provides is new set of textures.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > >

> > > > We know.

> > >

> > > I got bored of it after first playthrough. Random pug on release day with no meta setup and we did everything the fractal had to offer in no time (also no guide used obviously). It offers just nothing of interest

> >

> > According to the AMA, they designed this to be an easy Fractal.

>

> "Easy" is subjective. Problem with this fractals is it's bland. Bosses have no mechanics, everything is loot pinata and even designwise you fight a spider, a spark, a cow and a token human. The only novelty this fractal provides is new set of textures.

Is what it is I guess.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > > > > I hope they change it. I'm already fed up with this fractal and I played in only 3 times.

> > > > >

> > > > > We know.

> > > >

> > > > I got bored of it after first playthrough. Random pug on release day with no meta setup and we did everything the fractal had to offer in no time (also no guide used obviously). It offers just nothing of interest

> > >

> > > According to the AMA, they designed this to be an easy Fractal.

> >

> > "Easy" is subjective. Problem with this fractals is it's bland. Bosses have no mechanics, everything is loot pinata and even designwise you fight a spider, a spark, a cow and a token human. The only novelty this fractal provides is new set of textures.

>

> Is what it is I guess.

If it took 4 months like TO then it would be w/e but it took almost as long as SO and that one came with cosmetic rewards more achievements and overall way more replayability value.