Black Lion Statuette should change the item more frequently suggest to change it every week

Black Lion Statuette which will change every time when new big patch is available

but it's a long time to wait for a item that you really want it some of those item were stay there for a long time

doesn't change which make this Black Lion Statuette item seem to be abit boring , players pay you a real money for it

give them a change to acquire an item more easily please make make it more accessible.

Perhaps not every week since it doesn't seem like a fair window of opportunity for some people to collect enough statutes but at month reset would be good.

Equally with BLCs - would appreciate if they rotated the two sets of wep skins available more often (every month maybe). Having bought some keys and saved 25 for the latest patch I was somewhat disappointed since neither _Tempest_ nor _Plasma_ skins appeal to me - not a massive deal, the keys will probably get used next update.

I agree that they can't change it too often or it's 'punishing' people who can't/don't buy black lion keys very often. A lot of people will buy a batch of keys once a month or when new chests come out, so if the items you can buy with statues changed every week they'd miss out on a lot of stuff.

But maybe they could change it more often without removing older items? Maybe each time the Black Lion Chests are updated they add a few items, but they only remove ones that have been up for 6 months or so, rather than removing all the stuff that was added last time they were updated.

> @"Klowdy.3126" said:

> Not everyone acquires them as you seem to. Some people might want time trying to get enough to buy what they want, and a week just isn't very long for the average player to do so.

Yeah i forgot to think about that seem you are right

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I agree that they can't change it too often or it's 'punishing' people who can't/don't buy black lion keys very often. A lot of people will buy a batch of keys once a month or when new chests come out, so if the items you can buy with statues changed every week they'd miss out on a lot of stuff.

>

> But maybe they could change it more often without removing older items? Maybe each time the Black Lion Chests are updated they add a few items, but they only remove ones that have been up for 6 months or so, rather than removing all the stuff that was added last time they were updated.

Agree with you too about not removing the stuff.

They are going to continue to do what they've done with the Gem Shop and the BL Chests: cycle everything in, out, and in again, on an unpredictable schedule. It makes us (in general) pay more attention, consider what we really want, and value what we do get more (absence makes the heart grow fonder; out of sight, out of mind — both apply). And, of course, it ends up generating more revenue, which ultimately benefits us all (if only indirectly).

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> They are going to continue to do what they've done with the Gem Shop and the BL Chests: cycle everything in, out, and in again, on an unpredictable schedule. It makes us (in general) pay more attention, consider what we really want, and value what we do get more (absence makes the heart grow fonder; out of sight, out of mind — both apply). And, of course, it ends up generating more revenue, which ultimately benefits us all (if only indirectly).

Well i agree with the heart grow fonder but it's about the time that we can enjoy with the item is pass away , this what make it boring if people know this do you think they will support this in the future ?

> @"Lii Lightning.6853" said:

> Well i agree with the heart grow fonder but it's about the time that we can enjoy with the item is pass away , this what make it boring if people know this do you think they will support this in the future ?

This system of artificial scarcity has been a valuable marketing tool since before the term "marketing tool" existed. There will be some people who lose interest, but they are more than made up by the numbers of people who actually end up purchasing _now_ because they worry that the thing they want will be gone later... and the people who purchase as soon as the item finally returns again.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Lii Lightning.6853" said:

> > Well i agree with the heart grow fonder but it's about the time that we can enjoy with the item is pass away , this what make it boring if people know this do you think they will support this in the future ?

>

> This system of artificial scarcity has been a valuable marketing tool since before the term "marketing tool" existed. There will be some people who lose interest, but they are more than made up by the numbers of people who actually end up purchasing _now_ because they worry that the thing they want will be gone later... and the people who purchase as soon as the item finally returns again.

>

>

Relying on extorting your user base to milk whales as hard as possible is why gaming has turned to the pile of dog doo that it is.