Please allow backpack skins to be shown even if using shield

I bought the black wing skins which looks awesome, but sadly they dont show when my Guardian has the shield on his back.

Can't you please make it possible to make the wings show even if you use shield? Looks stupid when you go into combat then they pop out, but pop back in when you leave combat.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> > So you want the models of 2 separate pieces of gear to go through each other? How else do you imagine showing both a shield and back item without major clipping?

>

> At least we know it is possible as demonstrated in Kourna :)

Yes, but just because something is possible that doesn't mean you should do it. ;)

> @"TheNecrosanct.4028" said:

> So you want the models of 2 separate pieces of gear to go through each other? How else do you imagine showing both a shield and back item without major clipping?

Personally, I'd settle for showing one or the other, and being able to pick which.

I have a guardian where I wound up ditching the shield I had for her, and going with focus just so it didn't mess with her backpack.

> @"Substance E.4852" said:

> Pretty sure the OP realizes the things will clip guys.

>

> It's not a big secret when staves, rifles, GS, bows, and hammers all clip with back items already.

Yes, but none of those will create clipping like a back item that comes out of a shield, or the edges of a shield around a back item that obscures the rest of the shield. Because that is what will happen in most of the cases. Asking for both to be shown, like the OP did, will only result in the crappy visual of half a shield/half a back item.