• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"jungsowon.2074" said:

> > Desire: Tomes of Knowledge!

> > Server: NA

> >

> > New-ish player and I just wanna level my Mesmer so I can be extra helpful during HP trains! <3

>

> Those are account bound you need to play wvw or spvp that award them.

Omfg... Just pretend you do not see it ?️

> @"jungsowon.2074" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"jungsowon.2074" said:

> > > Desire: Tomes of Knowledge!

> > > Server: NA

> > >

> > > New-ish player and I just wanna level my Mesmer so I can be extra helpful during HP trains! <3

> >

> > Those are account bound you need to play wvw or spvp that award them.

>

> kitten... Just pretend you do not see it ?️

Since you asked for a desire that nobody can fulfill, would OP be mad if you made a new desire that is actually something people are able to get you?

> @"Katelynn.6593" said:

> > @"jungsowon.2074" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > @"jungsowon.2074" said:

> > > > Desire: Tomes of Knowledge!

> > > > Server: NA

> > > >

> > > > New-ish player and I just wanna level my Mesmer so I can be extra helpful during HP trains! <3

> > >

> > > Those are account bound you need to play wvw or spvp that award them.

> >

> > kitten... Just pretend you do not see it ?️

>

> Since you asked for a desire that nobody can fulfill, would OP be mad if you made a new desire that is actually something people are able to get you?

It can be edited in such cases.

• 2 months later...

If I were to ask for a thanksgiving miracle, The living world bundles are all going on sale 30% off next week. I am a relatively new player and have obviously missed the living worlds except for the Icebrood saga. I have 1 episode from LWs4 (for the roller beetle mount) but otherwise am out of gems and gold, and would love if I were able to collect enough to purchase one or more of the bundles. I really enjoy the story of Guildwars 2, and wouldn't mind the extra hero points either.

I guess gems cannot be gifted, so here is the gold I need to buy the gems I need to buy the bundles. (at the 30% discount price, I also have an episode of LWs4 so it's cheaper)

0/209 Gold (LWs4)

0/250 Gold (LWs3)

0/334 Gold (LWs4)

If I don't get it in time for the sale, I would still like to eventually get them, and any donations are appreciated!

I wish for some unique item that may have no significant sellable value but is no longer obtainable by any means in game. I had a few such items but being slot starved I made the mistake of discarding what items like this I had kept. I got excited over crafting my first legendary backpack and weapon and needed extra slots to hold items over time. I really regret deleting some of those items despite either not being sellable or having any real value beyond being something of a collectors item.

I'd really love getting Dreamthisle weapon skins of spear and trident. I spent all my gold to get staff, scepter and dagger for my sylvari look so there's no way I can afford those two cuz I play just a few hours a week or even less. And it is a real shame Anet does not make any more underwater skins for new weapon collections. Anyway, I doubt I get them as they are pretty expensive but I hope your wishes come true nonetheless. :) EU server. Cheers!

I have been farming my butt off to get the shared inventory slots that go on sale tomorrow but I won't get it fast enough. Especially with the conversion which is now really high. If if there is someone here who doesn't know what to spend their gold on I can be your charity case :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...