Loosing Butt Capes And adding Short's in the game

going over my thoughts of the bottoms especially for girls. i feel like there are too many butt capes and skirts in not enough pants or shorts . would really be thankful to have bottoms without butt capes i feel we are maxed out on them.I think we should turn more to pants, shorts or maybe even almost t-shirts . its cool we can be a human just feel like we should be able to dress more like humans do. ty for reading Fashion wars is after all the end game .

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> have you seen medium armors for female? WAY too many pants

>

> PS: Fashion Wars 2 is dead if they continue to make outfits instead of new armor sets

TY you made my point for me. why should we have to pick medium armor to have pants? I don't think everyone likes to be medium armor female. I think they should have an even amount of styles including pants for all Armor classes. equality is what I'm looking for .

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> have you seen medium armors for female? WAY too many pants

>

> PS: Fashion Wars 2 is dead if they continue to make outfits instead of new armor sets

There's plenty of medium pants, but 99.9% of the tops are jackets that have butt-capes.

Light male armor has... 2? or 4? (gemstore and racial) trousers :disappointed:

As I said multiple times over time, it's a nonsense keep a distinction of armor types appearance ("light as tunics", etc) with the existence of outfits and competitive options to make standars the model of your enemies.

In competitive modes you need to see his class icons to avoid suprises (oh! a light nec..aargh! reaper!)