Thank you, whoever was behind the Legendary instruments!

I absolutely adore both of them. They sound fantastic! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5dzwD18-G4

____

For those who may have missed it in the patch notes:

> Zommoros is now pleased to offer playable musical instrument versions of the legendary weapons Verdarach and the Minstrel! Those who have already crafted the weapon component of these legendary instruments can obtain a replacement instrument from Sarettokk in the Undermarket _(top left of the map)_ in Lion's Arch.

Since someone may wonder, you do not lose your legendary weapon from obtaining the instruments, no worries there :+1:

____

For those interested in the GW2 notes for my version of The Promise;

> (5 1/5/7 876 1/3/5 1 1-1/3/5 432) 4/6/8 5/7/(2) ~

> 6 7 8 (1/3/5 2) ~ 6 8 (3) ~ 5 1/4/6 78 (1/3/5) 3/5/7/(2)

>

> (5 1/5/7 3/8-2/7-1/6 1/3/5 1 1-1/3/5 2/4 1/3 2) 4/6/8 2/3/5/7/(2)

> 4/6 5/7 6/8 (1/3/5) 2/3/5/7/(2) ~ 2/4/6/8/(3) ~ 5 1/4/6 5/7-6/8 (1/3/5) 2/3/5/7

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> I've clearly missed what this is about. Can someone elaborate for me please?

There _are_ [patch notes](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2018-07-24 "patch notes")....

> Zommoros is now pleased to offer playable musical instrument versions of the legendary weapons Verdarach and the Minstrel! Those who have already crafted the weapon component of these legendary instruments can obtain a replacement instrument from Sarettokk in the Undermarket in Lion's Arch.

> @"Zephyr.5382" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > I've clearly missed what this is about. Can someone elaborate for me please?

>

> There _are_ [patch notes](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2018-07-24 "patch notes")....

> > Zommoros is now pleased to offer playable musical instrument versions of the legendary weapons Verdarach and the Minstrel! Those who have already crafted the weapon component of these legendary instruments can obtain a replacement instrument from Sarettokk in the Undermarket in Lion's Arch.

Yes I did read the patch notes, but I overlooked it, hence my request ;)

thanks

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Zephyr.5382" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > I've clearly missed what this is about. Can someone elaborate for me please?

> >

> > There _are_ [patch notes](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2018-07-24 "patch notes")....

> > > Zommoros is now pleased to offer playable musical instrument versions of the legendary weapons Verdarach and the Minstrel! Those who have already crafted the weapon component of these legendary instruments can obtain a replacement instrument from Sarettokk in the Undermarket in Lion's Arch.

>

> Yes I did read the patch notes, but I overlooked it, hence my request ;)

>

> thanks

Haha...fair enough. Didn't mean to bite your head off! :#

Not at all, @"Kako.1930". You get a permanent instrument item you can use at your own will. Basically spawns the Minstrel as a harp with this gorgeous dreamy echo to it. Even gives you the footprints, the wrist aura, basically the works except the little trail of notes the Minstrel actually has when you move about. I love this so much!

> @"Absconditus.6804" said:

> Not at all, @"Kako.1930". You get a permanent instrument item you can use at your own will. Basically spawns the Minstrel as a harp with this gorgeous dreamy echo to it. Even gives you the footprints, the wrist aura, basically the works except the little trail of notes the Minstrel actually has when you move about. I love this so much!

Can you spawn one for each toon if you move the weapon around?

I don't think you need the legendary in your inventory to collect the instrument from Sarettokk, and I am pretty sure you can get as many as you want. Personally, I put the Musical Minstrel in a Shared Inventory Slot so that it is accessible to all my characters without needing multiple copies.

> @"Absconditus.6804" said:

> I don't think you need the legendary in your inventory to collect the instrument from Sarettokk, and I am pretty sure you can get as many as you want. Personally, I put the Musical Minstrel in a Shared Inventory Slot so that it is accessible to all my characters without needing multiple copies.

That makes sense. I havent got enough shared slots atm, but another reason to buy more

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > Why Verdarach and not Howler? Please add it too.

>

> Howler isnt an actual instrument. The other two are

Howler is a horn just like Verdarach and looks like a more musical instrument than Verdarach to me.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> I think they're pretty awesome, too! I'll see if I can ping the person/people involved. Thanks for the kind words.

If you do, the community is probably going to enslave that person so he/she can make instrument for the entire duration of it's life until we can create an entire orchestra and play in theaters as professionals or something xD

---**As much as i want to have new instruments, im very disappointed here. sure the sound might be great but its a recycled harp!

I still want a new instrument but it drives me mad that i have to get an ugly legendary for over 2k gold to have it!!!!

instruments for gems are 800 gems = 200 gold !!!

i could afford 10 instruments from the gemshop, for the mats i would sell instead of crafting one of those recylced ....things.

Improve the old instruments and build some brand new please!!!!!!!!**---