Do I look like a rogue?

(Note I play a Necromancer.)

Keep getting these storyline missions to sneak around. I am not a thief. I do not want to be a thief. Why are you making me be a thief?

Screw off with this stuff. Class specific mission would be a cool addition to the game. In which case, add all that stealth nonsense to thief only missions. Just leave me out of it.

Like @"zealex.9410" said, it's not a thief thing. It's a tactics, planning, and "how do we go up against superior numbers" sort of thing - in other words, it's not game mechanics, but story reasons. Running in screaming LEEEROYYY JEEENKIIINS at the top of your lungs would be fatal...for you, that is, not for enemies.

What else *would* you do? I don't get it. How else would you handle trying to avoid a gigantic group of Risen, Branded, Awakened, or whatever else needs to be avoided?

@"Danny.8596"

Hmm, interesting. Usually the game makes you choose a course of action. I don't remember being forced to stealth. Could you please name the episode/s. In the case that you didn't choose it, I get why this could be a little immersion breaking.

Latest season. Had to use the stealth arm off the robot and disable siege weapons and plant explosives.

I would absolutely handle those larger forces with stealth if necessary, but by sending in someone specialized in those skills. Leave me to raising my minions and overwhelming my foe with numbers.

I would love to see more of these profession specific abilities, like when you got in jail at Warden Amala's base and you as your profession had to escape with your profession ability.

Or during the living episode in Lake Doric had also a few profession specific abilities such as tame the enemy's pet, repair the enemy's turrets etc.

It's a really nice touche and I really hope they'll add more of these stuff!

> @"Danny.8596" said:

> Latest season. Had to use the stealth arm off the robot and disable siege weapons and plant explosives.

>

> I would absolutely handle those larger forces with stealth if necessary, but by sending in someone specialized in those skills. Leave me to raising my minions and overwhelming my foe with numbers.

and when those numbers are not enough. There is a situation, you are the hero of the story, there are the opportunities. That's for the in game stuff. Now an outside perspective: No, we don´t need a completely homogenic game where everything comes down to banging your hand on the wall hard enough. I remember you also complained about the Caithe mission. Maybe a manyfaceted game is simply not your thing.