Please add an "Open All Containers" option

Straegen.2938

On the inventory screen, there needs to be an option all containers option similar to the Deposit menu option. It doesn't even have to open bags within bags although that would be a nice touch. WvW is so heavy on bags, chests, etc particularly since so many have other bags, chests, etc in them that I spend an inordinate amount of time fiddling with them.

I suspect this a relatively small change for a rather large quality of life improvement.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> Right click a container and choose that option.

I do that on 20+ containers every half hour or so. The point is to have that same option on the entire inventory rather than having to right click on each container then left clicking on Use All. Then having to do it all over again as a bunch of the containers I just opened have containers inside them.

Open all containers would make inventory micro management little bit easier.

However if I would attempt that now, I would immediately run out of inventory space.

So we would also need a feature to stack all the garbage items coming out of the boxes. That should include all item types, levels, crafting, junk, pve, living story, swimming speed keys, please-select-which-item-you-dont-care-about-from-this-list-dialog items and whatnot. AND raise stack limit to, say 1,000,000. AND make it easy to salvage such stacked items. AND to sell immediately on the Trading Post. AND put all these activities behind a single button. AND extend the feature to access boxes in the bank, too. AND add to the Options: [x] Auto-manage WvW Reward Box spam.

OR

Add a repeatable currency only WvW reward track. But that sounds overly complicated and hard to implement.