Stomp or get stomped... fix WvW

LordMadman.5812

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > inb4 as I can see this being closed

> >

> > When it comes to population, BG was king for a long time due to bangwagoning. Imo BG brought it on themselves and as it appears, sympathy is scarce.

>

> Agreed. A good number of the regulars are enjoying though.

Thats the main thing. I have been on several different servers and found what I wanted in my current one and moved 8 of my WvW guildies over. Our coms are there but the vast majority are not great. I personally smallscale and solo roam. Despite were far from a superb server, the regulars still enjoy it for what it is. The only remedy for what the OP wants is to either border hop (if hasn't already) or swap servers.

BG has weak roaming/small scale game imo, however has a strong Zerg/blob game and thats where the points are.

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > inb4 as I can see this being closed

> > >

> > > When it comes to population, BG was king for a long time due to bangwagoning. Imo BG brought it on themselves and as it appears, sympathy is scarce.

> >

> > Agreed. A good number of the regulars are enjoying though.

>

> Thats the main thing. I have been on several different servers and found what I wanted in my current one and moved 8 of my WvW guildies over. Our coms are there but the vast majority are not great. I personally smallscale and solo roam. Despite were far from a superb server, the regulars still enjoy it for what it is. The only remedy for what the OP wants is to either border hop (if hasn't already) or swap servers.

>

> BG has weak roaming/small scale game imo, however has a strong Zerg/blob game and thats where the points are.

Many of the mid sized guilds have left. That impacts it heavily. 'Roaming' right now tends to be individuals who are farming pips and aren't very good.

There are some good havocs but several of the better ones are currently struggling to field more than 2-3, which makes them look like gank groups, or makes them fodder for larger groups.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"davedaverson.3751" said:

> > Fake news. Very likely someone from HoD posting to stir up their own kitten "Oh poor BG, get what you deserve overstacking for years". It appears most BG whine threads are started by these little boys.

>

> the orange dots at langor are displaying an enemy of blackgate's. he is blackgate.

He has a screenshot from someone (alt) on BG. This shows nothing. Just drama started by one of the hater alliances, Mal or ex-JQ led.

> @"anonymous.7812" said:

> > @"Justine.6351" said:

> > > @"davedaverson.3751" said:

> > > Fake news. Very likely someone from HoD posting to stir up their own kitten "Oh poor BG, get what you deserve overstacking for years". It appears most BG whine threads are started by these little boys.

> >

> > the orange dots at langor are displaying an enemy of blackgate's. he is blackgate.

>

> He has a screenshot from someone (alt) on BG. This shows nothing. Just drama started by one of the hater alliances, Mal or ex-JQ led.

Proof?